Chapter 2: Explaining

Young-Mi's P.O.V. Present day

After I stopped talking to Seventeen I found myself going to any video I could find of groups that I watched before Seventeen's.

The list included:

Stray Kids

BTS

Ateez

A.C.E

Oneus

The Boyz

and some others.

I decided to start with Stray kids as I clicked on a video.

Soon I was greeted by 8 faces (We gonna pretend Woojin was never in Stray kids).

"I'm seeing things again," Han said as he rubs his eyes.

"Yeah, no, you're not," I said while waving, "I had the same reaction,"

"Channie Hyung! Help!" he yelled.

"anyways, my name is Young-Mi and somehow I can talk to you guys," I say watching his facial expressions morph, "yeah I know exciting stuff, wish it wasn't happening. I already had this talk with Seventeen,"

"Seventeen Sunbaenim saw you too?!" he yelled as chan sat down next to him.

"Woah! What the?!" Chan said as he saw me.

"Yeah exactly, can you get the rest of your members? We need to talk," I said.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ Time skip to save time+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"So you're saying, that somehow you are able to talk to people through these portals and you don't know why it happens and that you are from the year 2021?" Chan asks with his right hand on his chin.

"Basically, also if you ever see me in the year you are in, ignore me, it's for the best," suddenly there is a loud bang from my right.

"Young-Mi! Why are you out of bed?!" the cause of the noise yells, "Is your head ok?!"

"I'm fine Mia, I'm kind of talking to someone right now can you come back later?" I ask while facepalming.

"Young-Mi, you aren't speaking to anyone," she says as dread takes over her face, "oh my god, you've gotten worse, you've started hallucinating,"

I look back over at stray kids and they look confused.

'It's nothing,' I mouth to them and smile.

"Oh my god! you look like a crazy person! If anyone else saw this they would think that you escaped the mental ward! Your tumor grew didn't it?!" I look back at the screen with wide eyes as I see the Stray Kids members cover their mouths.

"Mia! I said I am fine! Hallucination or not, it doesn't change anything! Please just leave! I will talk to you tomorrow!" I yelled as I wiped some tears away.

"I am taking you to the hospital tomorrow I don't care what you say," she said before walking out the front door.

"Jesus, I am sorry about that," I say as I turn back to the screen.

"How long do you have?" Han asked.

"A few years," I reply, "Which is why I wish none of this happened, that way I won't have attachments,"

"Why did I have to choose to talk to the group that has the most English speakers out of all the groups?," I groan silently as I ruffle my hair,"Anyways, Seventeen knows about the portals, now you know, I still need to explain the situation to BTS, ATEEZ, A.C.E, Oneus, The Boyz, and some other,"