6may 21

I NEED HELP I GOT TOLD TO UP FOR THE BATHROOM WHICH I DID IN ABSOLUTE AGONY AND I REGRET THAT.
IN SO MUCH PAIN WHEN THEY GOT ME BACK DO MY BED I COULDN'T GET ON IT THE PAIN IS SO SEVERE I CAN'T LIFT MY LEGS OR DO ANYTHING IT JUST HURT SO BAD I HAVE TROUBLE BREATHING. ALL THE NURSE KEPT DOING WAS GETTING ANNOYED AND TELLING ME TO JUST GET IN THE BED AND LIFT MY LEGS AND SHE PROCEEDED TO TRY AND LIFT MY LEGS UP BUT I SREAMED OUT IN AGONY FOR HER TO STOP SO SHE TRIED MOVING MY BED BUT THEY WAS PUSHING MY RIGHT SIDE UP AND HURTS ME MORE SO I SCREAMING FOR HE TO STOP IT SHE THEN WENT DO IT YOURSELF AND WALKED OFF . I THEN AM SCREAMING IN PAIN FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME TO ONLY HAVE EVERYONE TELL ME TO SHUT UP I'M BEING SILLY AND THIS NURSE GUY TELL ME TO BE QUIET AND STOP IT I'M BEING RIDICULOUS AND I'M IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP AND I'M SAYING I NEED HELP JUST PLEASE HELP ME AND HE WAS SAYING DO YOU EVEN WANT PAINKILLERS THEN OR SHOJMD I LWABE IR I SAID YES I NEED THEM BUT IT HURTS TO MUCH TO LEAVE ME IN THIS POSITION I NEED HELP TO LYE DOWN AND HE JUST TOLD ME TO LYE DOWN AND KEPT WALKING AWAY SO I CONTINUE TO SCREAM FOR HELP CIZ IM DESPERATE ONLY FOR EVERYONE TO TELL ME TO SHUT UP IM BEING DRAMATIC.

The nurse kept ignoring me and the guy and I kept asking for help I need help I can't feel my arm I'm gonna fall and they finally came over and the guy kept telling me to lye down lye down and I'm like if I could believe me I would that's why I need help because I'm in so much pain I can't move of hardly breathe.
He removes the side of my bed and my stuff next to me and tell me to move back and lye down but when I was trying to use my left arm to help move me he grabbed and told me to not put it down and move so I tried but that hurt line he'll and then the lady grabbed my legs swung them onto the bed he pushed me down onto my back and I'm not kidding the amour of absolutely torture I felt then I've never screamed that loud I. My life and then my stomach where the bandages were started to really badly bleed because of them doing that to me.
They continue to tell me to shut up and Stop it and it doesn't hurt that bad and I'm full on screaming in absolute agony and he then start checking my stomach and then say I'm being silly and then try moving my bed to sit me up and that hurts me even more which I stated so many times to them but they weren't listening and just started moving it and I was screaming in even more pain and had to grab the controller off them to get them to stop and they got angry at me for it when their causing me more pain.

I broke down to the nurse and she completely blanking me acting annoyed telling me to shush and calm down it's not bad
When this is the worst pain I have ever felt in my whole fucking life and trying to explain to them that The painkillers paracetamol don't do shit and I'm still waiting for a pain view assessment for over a week to get me stronger pain killers because this doctor said it's obvious I'm needing them with the amount of pain I'm under but that was then almost over a week and now I'm in even worse pain then ever and they still won't fucking listen or help me I've dealt with this my whole stay

They walked off and left my call button on my chair underneath all my stuff so I can't get anybody and I'm in so much agony right now and I couldn't breathe earlier that's how much pain I'm in and I can't get anyone I can't get help I keep trying to call out but I'm being ignored and when the guy nurse etc walked past my bed to another he completely blanks me and I'm calling out but being ignored and then some other patient across from me keeps telling me to stop it and press my button which I'm not able to do.

Idk what to do I need help and I can't get it and I'm literally in so much pain and I stated this to the nurse that I'm in so much pain and you ain't helping me to the point I literally wanna die and Kms that's how bad it is and I really can't take anymore I need to be listened to before I top myself I'm being serious

4:16