Chapter 29: Selena's POV

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

all rights resrved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV

Two and a half months later

I stood in front of our bedroom mirror with Xavier's large top tucked up under my chest as I examined my bulging belly. It was so round and smooth and my heart swelled at the sight. Just two and a half months ago Xavier and I had found out I was carrying a vampire baby, and though most people would have been scared shitless, I wasn't.

To me I didn't care because this baby was part of me and Xavier, and as long as our baby was healthy than that was all that mattered to me.

Crissy barked in her sleep from her basket. Looking over at her I remembered when I first got her she was small with her little rolls of skin and fragile that I was afraid to even touch her she was my baby, she still is but now I had an actual baby on the way.

One that would be even more fragile and precious than Crissy.

Looking back over at the mirror I rubbed my baby bump carefully and lovingly. When the bump had first form I was ecstatic, now I still was but there was more love than excitement, and my baby being a fledgling made this whole process easier because I wouldn't be pregnant for as long which gave me a shorter wait until I met my baby.

"Babe you need to get ready" came Xavier's voice form the bathroom door way making me jump.

I was so sucked into my own little world and thinking about our baby that I hadn't even realized the shower had turned off.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him a blush of embarrassment raising on my cheeks.

He dried his dripping hair with a towel and then rested the towel on his shoulders with with his jeans hanging low and hugging his legs nicely making me notice his very bare muscled chest and making me melt and my mouth water. It was amazing that I still melt every time I saw his bare muscle.

Xavier chuckled at the fact that he knew I was checking him out and smirked at me.

"Long enough to see you admire your baby bump and our beautiful child" he said lovingly.

My blush rose even more and I pulled his top down to cover my baby bump while turning away from him and facing the mirror to hide my blush.

Lately I had been wearing his tops to bed because I pajamas didn't fit me. I had bought maternity close and told Xavier I could get new pajamas but he insisted that I wear his tops to bed and secretly I loved it. His smell was surrounding when I slept even though I was always curled up in his arms.

"Come on babe go get ready" he said. His voice was closer now and I jumped.

Xavier was standing right behind me now his eyes locking onto mine through the mirror. I had been in my own little world again that I didn't even know he had moved.

"Why do I need to get ready?" I asked.

He smiled as his hands wrapped around me resting on my pregnant belly. It was so soothing and Xavier could never get enough of touching my belly. He was forever waiting for our baby to kick or move but so far I only felt our baby pushing on my bladder, which was so uncomfortable, and my morning sickness and just gotten worse. I would have thought by now it would have stopped but it hadn't and Xavier was there every time to hold my hair, rub my back and cooed soothing words.