Chapter 33: Xavier/Selena's POV

Copyrights 2013 © Elena Sgro

all rights resrved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier's POV

I froze as those words felt my mothers mouth. The baby was coming.

THE BABY WAS COMING!!

My brain started to kick in and I grabbed my phone hit Milton on speed dial. This was the moment we had been waiting for.

The phone rang and I felt anxious and jittery. Come one Milton, pick up pick up. I chanted in my head as Selena screamed out, a contraction taking over her and he nails dug into my shoulder.

Mum was right there beside her holding her hand and helping her breath but from the look on Selena's face she was in to much pain to listen to anyone, she looked like she could crush something with her bare hand because of the pain and no matter how much she knew mum was just trying to help if Selena snapped the first person in her way was going to get it and right now that person was my mum.

"Prince Xavier I trust everything is well" came Milton voice over the phone.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then remember what was going on right now.

"Selena's water broke she's having contractions" I all but shrieked into the phone. I was trying to be calm but right now I was freaking out for Selena and the baby.

"Okay Xavier calm down I'm on my way with a gurney just time her contraction the closer the get the less time we have to prepare her cause the baby is coming" he said cooly like it was no big deal.

I wanted to slap him right then how the hell could he be so calm.

Just before I was about to yell at him he hung up the phone and Selena's nails dug into my shoulder piercing through my shirt as she screamed because of another contraction. I winced at the pain she had caused me. Who knew that a human could actually be so strong, the again she was in a lot of pain so I couldn't blame her.

I put my phone away and grabbed her hand holding it tight and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Its okay baby just breathe" I cooed to her. She glared at me before staring right into my eyes locking my stare with hers and breathing in deeply.

"Mum have you been keeping track of Selena's contractions?" I asked her my voice wavering but I held onto Selena's stare my eyes never leaving hers.

"Yes sweetheart. Is Milton on his way?" she asked her voice was so calm.

God I was sweating literally sweating I had no idea how calm Milton and my mother could be. As for my dad last I check he was just watching everything without saying a word.

"Xavier breathe" he said his voice gruff.

I snapped my stare over to his and looked at him confused, before I gasped for breath. I hadn't even realized that I wasn't breathing.

The dinning hall doors flew open and Milton stormed int with a gurney and on of his nurses. He rushed over with the gurney right as another contraction passed. Selena screamed and I was right there for her holding her hand and helping her breathe through it.

"How far are they apart" Milton said sternly as he check Selena over.

"19 minutes now" answered my mum.

"That's good for now, we'll be able to take her back to the infirmary, I have everything set up" Milton explained as he waved the gunnery over.

I stood up quick in action and gently pulled back Selena's chair as the gurney came around.