Devil in clean facade

"The more I will show
The more you will see
And more attracted
You will be towards me"

     This rhyme always played in my head whenever I saw him waiting for me outside class. Rimless square glasses, neatly combed hair and a clean smile described him well. He waved his right hand in mid-air to grab the running attention of mine. In return I gave him a knowing smile that I noticed.
      Me and he are friends since the very first day of first year. A year has passed but still I am not used to his presence. Whenever he is behind, I feel dark auras lurking around me. And when he unconsciously moves to hold my hand with his cold one I feel instant shiver. I don't complain about his presence but an undefined fear starts crawling in my veins, making it hard to breathe around him. His award winning chuckles are no less than lullabies for other ladies of my age. His looks are something that makes heads turn. He is the living Prince Charming for all the beautiful ladies around me. But for an average one like me he is no different than a devil in clean facade.
        His charming smile feels mockery for me, and those unmoving dark pupils make me naked under its gaze. When his cold skin makes contact with mine I feel a million ants crawling above me. He tries his best to hide his lingering intentions. But they still cry for me. To tuck me under him, to be above me. So with his bare hands he can rip off my saviours. With his cold fingers he can squeeze my curves. With his eyes he can lick off his desired sight and ultimately with his body he can chew  every inch of my body. By doing his masterpiece again and again and again.
I feel it. Him doing this everyday with his eyes and every night in his mind.
A snap of finger brought me back to daylight

"Class is over Liya, where are you ? Aren't you coming."

I was surprised to see him inches apart

"Oh Ash ! "

I inhaled to calm my racing heart

"I almost forgot. I have a project today, maybe some other day."

A long Oh…. Was his answer

"I will leave then Ash"
without giving a second glance to his disgusted face I stuffed my books back in my backpack and rushed outside to feel the New air.

"No More"
I repeated this phrase one more time

"No more I will show
No more you will see
Forget about attracting
You won't dare to look at me"

A new rhyme started ringing in my head.