Home

Well then, where do we set our scene? The Kingdom of Corona, Germany 1460. Everyone knows me as the bad guy, and yes I won't deny what I am but not everyone knows everything.
I lived in a small house, mother and father never had much. My father was a scientist and was the most loving father, we'd laugh together, explore together, sing together and my mother on the other hand.. she wasn't the nicest, she never had been..

Years went on, my father and I still playing and exploring, singing we had this one song, we'd sing it every night " Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clocks reverse and bring what once was mine. What once was mine."
I never knew why we sang it I just new it was our song.
However as everyone knows, good things don't last. When I was 5 I skipped into my father study hoping to explore some more, I found him, but not exactly how I wanted. He was dead.

After that tragic event, as you can imagine mother blamed me for no reason. She became more of an awful woman to me than ever before, she'd tear me down mentally, manipulate me into thinking I was an awful person, neglect me everything a mother shouldn't do. At the age of 8 I had no self esteem, but as she would say.. mother knows best.