009

gojo stood there with six big plastic bags on two of his arms, staring at the scene before him

the scene being y/n trapping fushiguro in between her big body, her abnormally large figure towering him, her mouth on his hair, softly nibbling on it while the boy had an uncomfortable and irritated look in his face.

On the other hand, the duo were on each side of the two, seemingly pulling on the one trapped and the trapper.

"sensei, you're back! uh.. we kind of need your help...?"

"this woman's not budging a muscle! she's too strong!" nobara's hands slipped accidentally, "Urgh!" she groaned.

"does she work out or something?!" nobara pointed at y/n as she slowly stood up from the ground, rubbing on her back.

Gojo laughed at the struggle his three students had went under from the whole ten minutes he had gone away to buy all the food that would (hopefully) at least last the gluton of a female for a week.

"It's nice to see that you four are getting along well so far!"

"does this look like we're getting along to you?!" fushiguro and nobara both shouted at him in disbelief.

the man only waved his hand with a grin as he walked over to the four, "is that a way to treat your sensei when I got you three your favorite snacks?"

y/n perked up as she pulled away from fushiguro's head, "food?"

"oh, y/n! come here and take these five bags, they're specifically only for you and your cursed companion!" in a blink, y/n was now right infront of Gojo as the man had handed the five bags to the awaiting girl.

y/n had gratefully taken them to hers as she gave gojo's slim figure a big and heartfelt embrace, gojo stumbled back a bit but nonetheless gave the girl a pat to the back.

"thank you!" giving him one last thankful grin, she unlatched herself from him and rummaged into one of the bags in her hands, taking out a kinoko no yama.

as the three students and their teacher walked away from the gluton, she ate on her food with utter happiness.

"sensei...why'd you buy her so much snacks?" yuuji sweatdropped.

"she's a stressful vessel. I didn't think we'd meet a gluton out of so many people in this country." fushiguro hissed as he thankfully took the towel handed out to him by kugisaki. "just what is she, sensei?"

"she's got something special gifted to her. possibly both a curse and blessing." gojo pointed out in thought.

this took the three to listen carefully as they also were curious as to where their teacher was going on about.

"curious are we? well then, I guess it wouldn't hurt to say a thing or two. but let me ask one thing," the grin on his face never faltered.

"just get on with it, sensei." fushiguro impatiently sighed in annoyance.

"have you three noticed something regarding her cursed energy?" now this silenced them as they thought of what occured last night and that very time when the curse would show himself— now that they've thought of it, they think there is something.

yuuji raised his hand, "now that you mention it...the swirling energy only comes when sukuna's twin shows up, is there something about it, gojo-sensei?"

"right! but I'll tell you that for another time~!"

"huh? but why?" asked kugisaki, who raised a brow at him.

"we still have yet to confirm if she's one of the very rare occurrence of them, It's hard to look into when she's still barely in to the school year. we haven't observed her thoroughly yet."

"Is it possible that it has something to do with her always hungry state?" asked fushiguro.

gojo nodded, patting his head, much to the boy's annoyance.

"right once again! It's possible that she was traded off of something and instead got a stomach that could quite literally take anything on, she could even eat a curse if she tried." the three all held aghast and revolted looks as they looked back at the girl happily eating by the stairs.

"no wonder she told us last night to call her beel, that nickname came from one of the fallen angels called beelzebub, Lord of the Flies." fushiguro had his face scrunched up.

"woah! you really have a lot of knowledge on you fushiguro!" yuuji and nobara exclaimed in surprise.

"And base on her size and masculinity, she probably works out on the daily. possibly strong even without akihito!" gojo raised his hands long arms in the air as to show  exaggeration. "bit still not as strong as me, though."

"like maki-senpai?" asked fushiguro.

"who's that?" yuuji looked at him.

"a second year student here along with three others." answered gojo. "you three can go back now, I'll take her back with me. she still has a test to go through."

the three didn't question it any further as they nodded and walked back together to where y/n was.

"y/n-chan~! let's go back, you'll be going on a test after we take your things back with you!" gojo called out as he waved at her to come to him.

"we're going home?" y/n hopefully looked at him as she nodded at the three who passed by her, yuuji waving back.

"yup!"

her eyes lit up in excitement, "really?! Let's go!"

Gojo waved at his students as he went back with the girl giddily munching on the chocolate mushroom biscuit.

^^

————————————

————————————

Why are you guys glad that you're tall here? just askin'

y/n's height is [ 6'1 ½" ]
that's final ᕦ😤ᕤ