David Imagine #1

Requested by Davidsmate24

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A baby was not David's plan. He had absolutely no idea who the heck this baby's mother was, but they could all agree it was definitely David's kid. She had his platinum blond hair, and ice blue eyes. Her blood seemed to be only half human, akin to that of Laddie's, who had yet to become a full vampire.

Somehow, the surf nazis had ended up with the infant, and were in the process of trying to kill the little girl, when the lost boys had attacked, and killed them. One of the surf nazis, who David had thought was dead, reached for the little bundle, only for Marko to kick him in the head, knocking him out.

"Bring him back with us," David muttered. "Maybe he can answer some of my questions." Paul grinned, picking the guy up, and slinging him over his shoulder.

The guys returned to their cave, where Dwayne helped David assemble a makeshift crib with pillows and David's trenchcoat as a blanket, putting the baby down to sleep, before returning to the main cave. The surf nazi was awake, and tied to a chair, his hands bound behind his back. Both Marko and Paul were just laughing at him, with Marko occasionally chucking small rocks at the prisoner. David shot them a look, and they stopped.

"So," David began, sitting down in his wheelchair. "Why did you and your friends have my baby daughter?" The surf nazi spat at him, making him growl. "Wrong choice." He transformed into his vampire form, making the surf nazi's eyes widen in fear.

"Her mother owed us money. She didn't pay, so we killed her, about five minutes before you guys showed up, and killed everybody but me. We were gonna kill the kid, but you guys stopped us." Dwayne practically had to restrain David, in order to keep him from lashing out. A sharp cry broke through the air, and Marko rushed off, returning with the wailing baby. The infant made grabby hands for David, who quickly took her from Marko's arms. Almost instantaneously, she stopped crying.

"I think she might be hungry," Dwayne noted.

"What do we feed her?" Paul frowned.

"Milk," Dwayne sighed. "And maybe some applesauce." He quickly prepared a bottle, but the baby refused it. Marko curiously cut the surf nazi's wrist, earning a small whimper from the infant.

"She wants his blood," David smirked. "She's definitely my daughter."

"P-plea-please!" the surf nazi begged. "I don't want to die!" 

"Neither did her mother," David muttered, handing the baby to Dwayne. He made the previous cut Marko had made deeper, Marko handing him an empty bottle. He filled it with blood, then let the surf nazi bleed out, while the infant happily sucked on the nub of her baby bottle.  

"Have you chosen a name for her?" Paul asked, about to light a joint, only for Dwayne to smack it out of his hand. 

"No smoking weed around the baby!" he hissed. Paul held up his hands in mock surrender. 

"Alice," David murmured. "I want to name her Alice." 

"Like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?" Dwayne asked. David nodded. 

"I remember reading in when it came out in 1865...I believe one of my meals was reading it, before...well..." he trailed off. "It's a great book, and a literary classic. She even looks like Alice. Blond hair, bright blue eyes..."

"I think it's perfect," Dwayne smiled, handing the now sleeping baby back to David. She stirred, before snuggling into his chest.