Final Boss

"Now now daughters, what is all this fuss about?" oh crap..here stands before me this very very tall elegant but beautiful woman with lawless pale skin, rose red lipstick, short black hair and yellow mixed with brown eyes. Well the daughter wasn't wrong about her being beautiful I'll give her that, but how is she so tall "oh yes mother, the person I wanted to see, well here's the situation; I found this sweet thing walking around the castle and I decided to bring them to you and you and you decide on what we should do with them." Daniela said bowing to the tall pale lady "Can we keep them pretty please mother" begged Cassandra "hm" the tall pale lady kneels down to me facing me, she smirked "very well they can stay, on one condition you...come to my ofice." "o-oh okay yes ms umm?" "Alcina Dimitrescu~ pleased to make your acquaintance" "no no the p-pleasure is all mine ms dimitrescu, I'm y/n." I said stuttering, oh my god please don't tell me my face is heating up uhhh welp im scared, "follow me darling, would you?~" "y-yes ma'am dimitrescu" I said followed Ms. Alcina, w-wow she is tall. She is so perfect that's is kinda scary "now...let's talk shall we, first question: why are you in my castle second question: why do you have my daughters?" oh no I was afraid this question was gonna come up well, like the saying goes 'honesty is the best policy' "well ma'am to be honest with you, I don't know how I got here...everything is just a blur to me and I have no bad intentions with your daughters and I really don't remember how I got to the castle..I'm sorry." I said slightly look down, then the next thing I know I feel a big pair of hands grabbing my chin and liting it up "look at me little one~, I'm sorry for whatever you have gone through you seem like a beautiful individual with a kind soul...how about I make you a deal if you don't have a home you can stay here on one condition don't disobey me, and you have to do everything that I say no matter what the cost are, got it?" "yes ma'am and thank you so much for your time." "and one more thing call me mistress~"