The Drama Addict

They just randomly open a account and be very nice and friendly to people. They usually have a another 'Main' account and they are very expert on using wattpad.

First they follow some people and then tons of people starts to come themselves. This must be an interesting account.

They either act like a guy to get popular in a short period of time. Its not like I'm saying there's no real boys on wattpad. I will talk about this in an another chapter.

Then after some days or weeks or months of being here, they deactivate the account. And some of them even go on an 'Imaginary' coma 😁, to involve in much drama.

They usually get on an accident and one of their friend or family member log in to their account to inform their so called 'wattpad friends' about the incident. That friend or family member make an announcement saying they have gone on a coma and people starts to post inspiring and 'hope get well soon' message on their board. Then after some days, they imeteatly come back and starts to act normally.

Funny right? 😂😁😂

Yes!

I once saw an account who was 11 years old and had an boyfriend and her boyfriend was even on wattpad. And had an best friend of the age 9. No doubt, those account was also by her. And then she got like many followers and then posted her 'so called taken from Google' face reveal. And then her 9 years old friend suddenly deactivate, her account got hacked and many more..😁

These people really like drama a lot right? Or else why would people spend their precious time by doing this kind of stuff? I don't understand. They must be really bored in their life.