The Fan account

They can be fan of anything. There's also different types of fan account.

The Successful Fanfic Writer : They have written some successful fan fiction. Some of their books even have millions of views and now got their own fans in wattpad. Their MB is filled with reader's message about 'how they likes that book so much' and etc.

The obsessed fanfic reader : They are obsessed with fanfic. They can't stand a day without reading fan fiction.

Some of them are the 'Actual fanfic reader' who came here just to read fanfic. They doesn't bother about their account so those account usually left empty. They just don't have time to decorate their account or talk with people.

The chill fanfic reader : They are the funny type extroverted fangirl. They read fanfic and tends to stick to the comment section. They jokes a lot. Their account isn't so complicated, yet isn't as empty as the 'Actual reader'.

The 'REAL' fangirl : And there's the real fangirl who literary do everything related to the fandom. They have a good profile pic and bio so that you can understand them being a fangirl. Some of them write fanfic. Some have a good amount of fanfic in their reading list, that means they read too. And they also talk with people of their fandom and jokes a lot. Most of the fangirl here fit in this category.