9-1-1/9-1-1 Lonestar/Station 19 crossover

This is a three way oneshot and could get it's own book in the future.

118 POV

In the outskirts of LA the 118 sat around a small camp fire at the wildfire base camp, they were exhausted and filthy but their job wasn't done yet. "This fire is a beast!" Athena yelled ruffling Buck's wet hair as she climbed into there circle, "You think? How's crowd control with PD?" Hen asked in her motherly tone, "Evac of nearby neighbourhoods are complete, we've had some issues with on lookers up on the ridge by the dam. They were just being nosy at all the engines and ladders parked down here they cleared off quickly and respectfully much more than I can say to these two." Athena pointed to Buck and Eddie dripping wet wrapped in blankets. The two hadn't listened to evac orders earlier that evening and therefore to escape the flames they had to jump into the lake. "Thanks a lot Mum," Buck sounded like a child that had just been caught misbehaving which he had, "Your welcome son." It was a small ray of sunshine in the dark storm. Thick black smoke bellowed across the horizon as Bobby radioed for the cavalry.

19 POV

In Seattle, Washington 19 were mucking around there firehouse killing time between calls. Travis and Ben were on aid car that day as they had the most call outs, dumb kids kept getting in mischief down in the town centre. "19 overtime this weekend is up for grabs, wildfires in LA are getting out of hand they're so desperate for back up that there calling stations as far away as us and Texas," Maya shouted while handing out the information sheets, "I need the overtime, I'll come," Andy added turning to the others she continued with, "Don't make me go alone," "I'll go," Jack looked up at Ben, Vic and Travis, "Hell why not, what about you Vic, Ben?" Travis cheered, "I'll go," Dean added. Ben thought for a few moments before agreeing leaving only Vic unsure, "Come on Vic everyone else is going," the badgered her quite a bit for a response, "Okay okay I'll come!" She yelled having enough of there teasing.

126 POV

In Austin, Texas the 126 pulled in from a successful call considering it's situation. A kid had climbed onto the roof when no one came to his birthday, same kid they had saved two years before same circumstances. Owen disgruntled trudged out of the truck to receive the phone calls from the chiefs office. He came back down the stairs holding multiple copies of the same paperwork, "126 LA wildfires are getting out of hand they saved our ass two years ago now we save theirs. Emergency mandatory overtime you hear me, Judd? TK?" Texas and New York exchanged glances before turning back to face Owen, "Fine but if I get hurt my husband," TK started but Judd interrupted, "And my wife," then finished together saying, "Will kill you dad/cap." It's true though Grace and Carlos would kill Owen if their spouses were hurt/killed.

Skip ahead two days and 19 and 126 prepared to depart from there respective stations and cities. Little did they know they were soon to meet of all places in LA, in a wildfire, after a 18 hour drive from Seattle and a 20 hour drive from Austin.

19 POV

"19 lets roll out!" Maya yelled as the others climbed onto the engine after shutting all the rig doors. Andy appeared with a CD for the radio, "Is that?" "Yep car tunes!"

126 POV

"126 lets roll out!" Owen yelled, "Love birds say addios till we get there," Marjan whistled as TK and Carlos kissed goodbye so Carlos could drive with his partner to LA. To there surprise Nancy and Tommy appeared with their rucksacks, "You two as well?" TK asked, even though he was a paramedic he still worked firefighter shifts every now and again. Those two were just paramedics, "Yeah we can help at base camp and they always need paramedics," "Buckle your seat belts good and proper yall," Owen stopped to add to the suspense, "Judd's driving." Cue shrieks and moans of the 126, Judd was a maniac driver. "Whats the big deal?" Nancy asked, "Do you get car sick," the two paramedics exchanged glances answering, "No why?" "You will trust us."