The Melonheads

Melon Heads is the name given to the legendary beings that live in the forests of Michigan, Connecticut, and Ohio. Different variations of the legend attribute different origins. The creatures are said to appear remotely human with bulbous, melon-like heads.

The Melon heads were originally abandoned children that a scientist by the name of Dr. Crow decided to "take care of" at his facility in Kirtland, Ohio. While the children stayed at the facility, Dr. Crow performed torturous experiments on them. What got them the name "Melon Heads" was when Dr. Crow injected chemicals into their brains, which caused their craniums to grotesquely grow. Because of the abnormal growth, they developed hydrocephalus, which caused them to become mentally ill. After years of abuse, the Melon Heads brutally killed Dr. Crow and burned down his facility.

After the murder of the sadistic mad scientist by the name of Dr. Crow, the Melon Heads decided to inhabit the forests of Crybaby Bridge. To survive, the Melonheads feast on any animals that they hunted down. Because of their paranoia of society, the Melonheads kill and cannibalize any one that sees them. To keep the Melon Heads cult going, they have kept inbreeding, making the offspring even more raving and paranoid.