Chapter 1: The Hill

A/N: I updated my cover but still not sure if it going to be permanent feel like more could be done to it.

I was in my room listening to the song Because of you by Kelly Clarkson on my cell phone. While laying here I was just thinking about my life. I don't necessarily hate my life. I have great friends, but ever since my mother died eleven years ago when I was nine years old. My father and haven't been that close. Through guess, it doesn't matter much anymore since going to college when summer over.

How wonderful does that sound? Having a father who doesn't want anything to do with you. At least I can escape by listening to music and watching my favorite anime Naruto. I do watch other anime like The Seven Deadly Sin, but Naruto is my number one favorite.

'Speaking of Naruto maybe I watch some.' I thought turning off my music and grabbing the tv remote to turn on Hulu to play some Naruto.

I turn on the episode where Naruto was learning the summoning justu. Since I was currently rewatching the series of when Naruto was a young rookie ninja.

I watched a couple more episodes of Naruto before hearing the sound of barking. I looked up from the tv to see my beautiful brown Irish Water Spaniel at the foot of my bed barking.

"What is it Chief?" I asked.

Chief jumped down from the foot of my bed and walked over to the window.

"You want to go outside boy?" I asked.

"Woof!" Chief barked.

"Alright, then let's head outside for a walk," I said hopping out of my bed. I walked over to my desk and grabbed a green leash and hooked It onto Cheif's orange collar.

I then headed downstairs to head outside to take Cheif for a walk.

~•~•~•~•

I arrived in the living room to see my father sitting down in a red armchair. He was currently watching the baseball game.

"Father I'm taking Chief for a walk," I said.

"Shh brat I'm watching the game," My father said annoyed not looking away from the tv.

"Woof," Chief barked not likening the sound of my father's tone.

"Shut that dog up also," Father muttered.

"Chief it's okay," I said petting Cheif's head before heading outside the front door after putting my shoes on.

~•~•~•~•

I started walking outside with Cheif when I stopped to see what I was wearing I was in wearing a dark blue tank top with a dog on it. Along with pink shorts. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't walk out here in pajamas. That would have been embarrassing.

My long ginger hair was tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of my face. While walking Cheif outside.

I was walking around just enjoying the summer weather. Well until I realized that I was lost in the woods area of my neighborhood.

When I noticed that I was lost in the woods located in my neighborhood. I started looking around for anything that could let me know where I was. I continue to wander around until I slipped and lost my grip on Cheif's leash.

I then heard Cheif released a loud bark that sounded urgent. I then realized that I was about to take a tumble down a large grassy and dirt hill. I panicked when I couldn't stop myself from tumbling down towards a large tree near the bottom of the hill. All I could do was hope that the impact wasn't too bad.

'Cheif.' I thought as I watched him running towards me in hopes to save me.

'I never got to make my wish to go to the Naruto world come true.' That was the last thought to myself as everyone started to go black, before seeing a flash of gold light. Little did I know that my wish was about to come true.

🍀🍀🍀

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new self-insert story. Sorry if it short was sorta a small prologue.

Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Also, have a great rest of your day.

Here are two questions for you. I have my other friends do this where they ask questions at the end and decided to give it a try.

​​​​​Q.T.D

1. What would you do if you fell into the Naruto world?

2.What was your favorite part of the first chapter of this story?