Chapter 2: I'm in the world of Naruto

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a sunny and blue sky. 'Strange last time I checked, it was almost sunset.' I thought as I rolled over, trying to get a feel of where I was.

I looked around to see I was in a slightly open area with beautiful flowers blooming in front of me. I looked behind me to see a large house with a pink flower symbol on the door. Behind the house, I could see a faint view of a mountain with four heads on it. I narrowed my eyes to see them better, and my eyes widened.

'No way I'm in Naruto! That the stone face mountain with the Hokage. So if I'm in Naruto, to I looked animated, and they were only four faces. So this timeline either the fourth hokage still alive or the third hokage back in leadership. More importantly, where is Cheif?' I thought as I looked around, now realizing he wasn't here.

"Tsubaki, what are you doing out here," I heard a voice ask, and for some reason, it sounded familiar.​​​​

I turned around to see a woman with peach skin, long green hair, and blue eyes walking my way. She was wearing a dark blue kimono, grey pants, and black ninja sandals.

I narrowed my eyes, wondering who she was and why she called me Tsubaki. I'm positive that my name was Amber.

'I was um," I started trying to figure out how to answer her question. "Well, I was just soaking up the sun rays," I said, coming up with an answer.

"I see. Well, breakfast is ready, so it's time to come back on in inside," she said.

"Okay, coming," I said, standing up with a confused expression on my face.

'Who is she, and why on earth am I in the Naruto world.'

"Is there something wrong, my Princess?" She asked.

"No, everything is fine," I said, shaking my head as I followed her inside the house.

~•~•~•~•

"Tsubaki goes and wash your hands before you eat," She said, pointing towards the direction of the bathroom.

I nodded and began walking towards the direction the woman was pointing. While walking, I noticed pictures on the wall with the green hair woman and blue eyes holding a baby. The baby had the same green hair and eyes as her. While a man with brown hair in a ponytail, peach skin, and green eyes had his hands on the woman's shoulder.

'That a cute picture, but I wonder who the baby is. Couldn't it be .t? My appearance looks nothing like that. Unless my appearance has changed.' I thought, heading straight to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom, I walked straight to the sink and looked into the mirror. I saw a young four-year-old with green hair tied up into a ponytail, blue eyes, and wearing a black shirt with a pink vest over it.

"So that baby was me my hair is green, and my eyes are blue. Well, at least I still love pink clothes but still don't know what timeline this is," I said to myself as I began washing my hands.

'Which means that woman is my mother and the guy is my father.'

Once my hands were washed, I headed straight to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

~•~•~•~•

"You wash your hands with warm water and soap correct," Mom said.

"Yes, mother," I replied, sitting down at the table.

"Good," She said, walking over towards the table with a bowl of steamed rice and a cup of tea.

"Mom, where is dad this morning?" I asked, wondering why I hadn't seen my father yet.

"Did you forget he is on a mission? But he going to be home tomorrow," Mom replied, placing the bowl of rice and cup of tea in front of me.

I then got a sharped headache before seeing an image of a man with brown hair telling me he was going on a week-long mission.

"Yeah, guess I forgot," I said, shaking off the pain after the image faded away.

"Well, eat up, and then we're heading out to run some errands," Mom said.

I nodded and began eating my steamed rice and drinking my cup of green tea.

🍀🍀🍀

I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of my new self-insert story. Sorry if it short was another short chapter. I couldn't think of anything else to add to this chapter, but in the next chapter, I will try to make it longer.

Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Also, have a great rest of your day.

Here are two questions for you. I have my other friends do this where they ask questions at the end and decide to give it a try.

​​​​​Q.T.D

1. What Naruto generation/timeline is your favorite?

2. What do you think of this story so far?