Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ

Mᴇʟᴏ🛸
Week later...

Babe. Loyal said it's literally 3am in morning and she up. We're currently on our honeymoon now in Jamaica we changed our destination last second.

Babe. She said.

Mamas. I groaned putting the pillow over my head.

I'm hungry bae. She whined.

It's 3am in the morning Mamas. I said.

I wanna go to the store. She whined.

Baby. I said. She whined and laid next to me and started playing with my lips. I bit her finger making her pulled away.

You hurt me. She whined. I sucked my teeth and looked at her.

Baby can we go to store pleaseee. She said.

Mamas no it's 3am. I said.

Your boring. She said finally laying down. I sighed and spooned her and went back to sleep.
——

Babe slow down. Loyal said as she held onto my waist while I drove the jet ski. I laughed and turned the jet ski around. I stop and looked back her.

You scared? I asked.

Yes. She said as she laid her head on my back. I chuckled and the drove the jet ski back to shore. She got off first and took her life vest off then I got off and the gave the keys back to the people.

What you wanna do next? I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. She shrugged and I kissed her cheek.

You hungry? I asked. She nod and went to find a restaurant. Once we would a restaurant we got sat at our table.

You know I've never ate Jamaican food. I said as we say down.

Bae really I could have sworn you did tho. She said.

Nah. I said.

Well you needa try jerk chicken. She said.

What? I asked.

Jerk chicken. She said.

It's good baby trust me. She said.

I do. I said.
——

This is spicy mamas. I said.

Well it's supposed to be spicy. She said eating her chicken. I looked at her and ate my food. After we ate went back to the house we rented out for the week. I walked the the room and laid down.

Uhh boy we need shower first. She said.

I'm tried. I said.

Babe we needa shower. She said. I groaned and got up and we walked to the bathroom and took a shower after our shower we took a nap.