One

Annabelle was nervous. The villain kids were on their way and she was nervous, especially with Audrey breathing down her back about this decision. "Can't you just dump her?" Annabelle asked. "She is getting on my nerves."

"Annabelle, I will when I meet someone." He tells her.

Annabelle nodded as she started making her appearance to see Audrey. She doesn't know why the girl had to be there, but she was. The siblings walked towards the limo as they saw two guys fighting. "Hello, foxy." Jay said as he went to Annabelle making her roll her eyes.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother says. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress."

"The Fairy Godmother?"

Annabelle noted that she must be the one to be on look out. "It's nice to meet you all. I'm Annabelle."

"Princess Annabelle. Soon to be queen." Audrey said. "This is prince Benjamin."

"You had me at prince."Annabelle bit her lip as she tried her best to not laugh. "My mom's a queen. Which makes me a princess."

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you."

"Don't you have somewhere else to be instead of insulting them." Annabelle said causing Hunter to look at her. Annabelle turned around and looked at them. "This little bi..." a throat was cleared causing her to look at Ben. "Is Audrey."

"Princess Audrey." She corrected making Annabelle shake her head. "His girlfriend."

Annabelle walked over to them. "It is so, so, so good to finally have the chance of meeting you all." She says with a kind smile as she shook Jay's hand then it was Hunter's causing her to stare at him for a bit. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I have will go down in history..." She looked at Carlos and looked at her hand. "Chocolate. One of my favorites." She says. "..as the day our two people began to heal."

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal said.

"Mal, shut it." Hunter tells her.

"A little over the top?" Ben asked.

"A little more than a little bit." Mal said.

Hunter shook his head. "So much for my first impression."

"Hey, your Maleficent's daughter. Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my mother."

"Oh, god." Annabelle said as she was going to speak to Audrey about this. "Okay, how about a tour, Ben. I need to talk to Audrey. Alone." She said.

"Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago..."

"What?" Audrey said.

"I don't know what the hell is your problem, but I will tell you now that those five will prove that they are nothing like their parents. If you or any one has a problem, its to the isles for you and them. You will know the pain of being on that island." Annabella said. "Now get out of my face or I swear that mommy dearest is going to pay for face surgery."

Audrey nodded and walked off. Annabelle shook her head and saw Hunter. "I am so sorry for the way she acts. Her and everyone else doesn't like my idea."

"You're soon to be queen. It's your choice." He said as they walked in to see Ben.

"Let's go." Audrey tells Annabelle. 

Hunter looked at her. "No thank you." She said as she looked at Doug. "Let's show them to their room."

"Okay." Doug said as they were going to the wrong. "Your dorms are this way."

"Follow me." Annabelle tells them. "Girls, the room won't be to your liking, but it's the way the school was built." They nodded and walked in. Annabelle looked at the last person. "Hunter, your room is this way." She tells him as they walked to the room. "I don't know why they did it, but my room is right next door. So if you need anything.."

"I'll knock." He said as he opened the door and looked at her. "You did great today. You wasn't nervous and you spoke your mind when needed. Annabelle, you will make a great queen."

Annabelle watched as the door shut. "Thank you." She said as she went to her room. She looked back at Hunter's door and smiled. "I hope you guys prove that I'm right about you."

Hunter looked around his room and nodded in approval. Now to put his first plan in action. To know the soon to be queen.