Four

First thing that morning, Hunter woke up to his sister barging into his room. "We need to plan on how we are going to get that wand." Mal said. "Hunter, you have to help us. Mother is counting on us."

"Nah." He said as he sat back. "Mother's not here and I will do as I please."

Mal glared. "Since you met Annabelle..."

"Say it and I will set that purple hair of your's on fire Mal." He said as he got in her face. "Since you tend to forget who is the oldest out of us."

Evie, Jay, and Carlos looked between the two siblings as they were wondering who would end the stare off first. Mal scoffed as she looked at making Hunter walk to his door just to open and see Annabelle. "Queen, what brings you by?" He said.

"Ha ha." She said with a smile. "I was wondering if you would accompany to breakfast."

Hunter looked at his sister and friends. "Sure. It gets me away from drama."
~~~
Mal and the others followed Hunter to see what he was doing. "That can't happen." She said with jealousy in her voice as he had caught someone's eyes and she has found nothing.

"Is he...flirting?" Evie asked. "He never did that before."

Mal glared as she saw him smiling as he fed Annabelle.

"Will you stop." She said laughing. "I'm sure I can feed myself."

"Where's the fun in that?" Hunter asked as he moved a strand of her hair back. "I like seeing you more relax, more yourself."

Annabelle smiled as she grabbed a strawberry. "Have you ever tried a strawberry?"

"No."

Annabelle dipping the strawberry in some chocolate and held it out for him to eat. Hunter looked at the strawberry before he took a bite and moaned at the taste. "Tastes good?"

"Yes." He said as she handed him another.

The VKs didn't know what to think, especially Mal. Seeing her brother and the soon to be queen getting all handsy with one another. "Because of her, our plan to get the wand is gone because Hunter changed."

"We can still get the wand, Mal."

"No." She said. "Not without my brother."

"How will we get him back?" Jay asked.

Mal looked at Hunter and Annabelle thinking. She doesn't know how to get him back yet, but she will. Somehow.
~~~
"Why are you interested in me anyways, Annabelle?"

"Well, you are from the isle and I guess I am trying to see the difference between you and your mother." She said. "I hated that our two worlds were separated because of our parents, but this..." Annabelle looked around her not knowing she was being listened on by her mother. "..this is the new generation. We are to prove that we are different from our parents."

"So that's your plan."

"Hunter, you may not know me, but I see all of us finally getting along. I tired of looking at the island and looking here. It's not fair to you guys." Annabelle touched his cheek as she looked into his eyes. "I wanted you all to have the same life we have here."

Hunter looked into her blue eyes and nodded as he understood her. "You will make an amazing queen, Annabelle."