Three

That night, Annabelle walked out of her room to go get herself something to drink when she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." She said as she looked up to see Hunter. "Hi."

"What are you doing out of bed this late at night?" He asked.

"I need to get me something to drink." She tells him. "Would you like to accompany me?"

Hunter nodded as they walked together. Annabelle was telling him about her coronation day and decided to see if he would go with her. "You want a villain to go with you?"

"Hunter, I know that you are nothing like your mother or father." She tells him as she placed her hand on his cheek smiling. "I'm sure that you can prove everyone wrong."

Hunter looked at Annabelle as she walked in the kitchen. She was right and he was going to prove to her that he wasn't Maleficent. He wondered what he should do to win the beautiful beast over.
~~~
The next day, Annabelle woke up to her alarm and got out of bed. "Anna!" She heard Ben making her go to the door. "I broke up with Audrey."

"Thank god." She said as she looked at him. "Now what is next for you."

"I don't know, but I know I have to be by my sister side."

"I keep forgetting that I asked you to be my royal advisor." She said as she walked to her bathroom to get dressed. "I'm going to ask Hunter to be my date for my coronation." Ben looked at her shocked. "I know, I know, but I can't help it." She said. "I happen to like Hunter and..."

"You don't have to explain everything to me." He said. "Just know that I like your proclamation and I'm looking forward to the day they see that they aren't your parents."

Annabelle smiled as she looked at her brother as she walked out. Hunter proved it from day one and now, he won't leave her mind. "I need to go to my locker." She tells him. "I will see you later."

"Okay."
~~~
Annabelle was at her locker when Hunter saw her. He was putting his plan into action. "Hello, beautiful beast."

She looked at him confused. "Hi?"

Mal watched her brother flirt with the soon to be queen and glared. Annabelle started flirting back which gained Audrey's attention and glared as the queen was flirting with her enemy. "What is she doing?"

"Annabelle is having fun." Ben said as he walked by. "Leave her be."

Audrey was still hurting over her break up, but the soon to be queen shouldn't be flirting with those below her status. Annabelle leaned up and kiss his cheek before she walked away making Hunter smirk. Annabelle will be his.