Chapter - 22

After some days....

Jimin - why did you called me here

Taehyung - you want me to prove that Joon is my son .... right?

Jimin - yeah....so

Taehyung - DNA report will come today....

Jimin - but how did you convince Joon for this....

Taehyung - that day you took Joon with you....then I got chance to get into his room and pick up some hair from his hairbrush....

Jimin - ohhh

Nurse - sir here is your report....

Taehyung - thank you....

Nurse - welcome....

She left from there....

Jimin - open it...

Taehyung - it's postive....

Jimin - what....

Taehyung - he is my son...

Jimin - I knew that he is your son

Taehyung -  then why you ......

Jimin - yeah yeah I know what are you thinking ..... it was just my plan

Taehyung -  plan?

Jimin - yes... that day when I came to your office and I told you that I was going out of town... you remember

Taehyung - yeah.. so....

Jimin - I was going to your old maid house... then I asked her about you and jisoo... then she told me that you and jisoo were live in separate room...but one day you were fully drunk... and you  goes straight  inside jisoo's room ... and she said that she was trying to stop you but you didn't listen to her ... next day you suddenly left from there because you had important meeting .... jisoo had no time to explain you... and you never give her chance to explain herself ...

Taehyung - I know I spoiled everything...

Jimin - but you have a chance to make it up...go and tell her you are sorry for what you did to her... and Tell her that you love her

Taehyung - yes I wil...

Jimin - that's my boy... and one more thing  control your temper... and be patient ....

Taehyung - okay...

At home...

Taehyung - Jisoo I'm sorry...

Jisoo - sorry..... for what?

Taehyung - jisoo ... can't we live together...

Jisoo - what are you saying...

Taehyung hold her hands...

Jisoo - what are you doing....

Taehyung - jisoo please stay with me...

Jisoo - taehyung  please don't show this care and affection to me . please don't make me weak again .... and please don't touch me again..

Taehyung - I'm sorry Jisoo... but can't you just give me a chance

Jisoo - chance for what...

Taehyung - Jisoo I know I  did so many mistakes in past and I didn't treat you well...

Jisoo looked at him with disbelief...

Jisoo - Taehyung  is something happened to you...

Taehyung - please.try to understand me I can't live without you and my family .... and it's really hard for me to stay without you all... I can't handle this Loneliness anymore...

Jisoo - *in cold tone* are you done

Jisoo  she was about to go but Taehyung  grabbed her hand

Jisoo - my hand...

she was struggling to free her hand but Taehyung tighten his grip...

Jisoo -  what are you doing... leave my hand

Taehyung -  why don't you understand what I'm feeling right now.... it hurts..

Then she jerk his hand

Jisoo -  *in sad and angry tone* hurt... really.. I thought you wanted to live your life freely..  what you said... you can't handle this Loneliness... and what about me... you ever thought about me...you always think about you.... you never understand what I was feeling that day you left me alone without any explanation. 

I know it was a force marriage but I was always trying to adjust according to you...
you never speak to me casually.. you just talked to me in front of grandpa...  I always cried from inside ... I always thought what I did wrong... I always blamed myself for your rudeness 

when you left I had no reason to live.... because loved you from bottom of my heart... I always waited for you that one day you will come...

Taehyung - I'm sorry for everything I have done but can't you give me one chance to prove myself....

Jisoo - give you a chance to again break my heart .... please Taehyung go away from here I can't handle it anymore....

 please Taehyung go away from here I can't handle it anymore

Taehyung - okay I don't bother you anymore...
He left from there...

Jisoo's pov

why Taehyung.....why?  I was trying to be strong but again . . he break my hope... Taehyung you think it's easy for me to forgive you...how can I forget that pain I felt that time...  .God please help me....

On other side...

Taehyung's POV

what can I expect from her after hurt her so much ..  yes I know I don't deserve your forgivenes..  but Jisoo you are not alone who suffered that much I also suffered because I was alone without my family without my grandpa  .... that time I didn't loved you but now... I really love you Jisoo....

Taehyung  went to jimin's home...

Jimin - what happened bro....

Taehyung - I think it's over...

Jimin - what..... can you please tell me clearly...

Taehyung - I can see what she feeling right now and I don't want to hurt her anymore

Jimin - Tae what happened to you.... where's my old Tae  who never give up at any cost , who never stop until his victory...

Taehyung - Jimin  please stop it .

Jimin - why am I wrong? look Tae  don't give up that easily... I know jisoo will accept you because she loves you...

Taehyung - really...

Jimin - yeah and you know that  I never be wrong....

Taehyung - okay I'll try again and again...

Jimin - that's my boy...