Chapter - 31

Taehyung - I'm going .. Jimin  take care of them...

Jimin - are you mad ?you think I let you go there alone...

Taehyung -  it's not the time to argue..

Jimin - exactly... I also want to say that ...

Taehyung -  *face palm* okay   Rose  you stay here with Joon  . If something happens I will inform you ok...

Joon - what do you mean stay here? ... I'm also going with you ...

Taehyung -: no Joon  it's very dangerous , you stay here

Joon - like you care for me

Taehyung -  of course I care for you ... you are my son ...

Joon -  look .. I'm going with you because if I will not go there he will do something with mom

Taehyung - *sigh* okay then let's go.

Then they sit in the car .

At the location...

Unknown - hey Taehyung long time no see...

Taehyung - Suho

Suho - hahah

Taehyung - how many times I have told you that never involve my family in our matter

Suho - if you lose your best thing what will you do ...? From you all my illegal activities leeked and I got completely bankrupt ....

Taehyung - it's not a big thing

Suho - for me it's a big thing.... just imagine what if kill your wife?

Taehyung - if you say that again I'm going to make your life hell.Where is my wife?

Suho - what's so hurry ....I heard your son also here, let me met him....

That time Joon came inside

Suho - so you are Joon

Joon - ofcourse , do you see somebody else with me...

Suho - don't show me your attitude kid , you don't know how powerful I am.

Joon -  powerful ...are you kidding as you with me ... you are just a loser nothing else .. you think  , if you kidnapped my mom so you look powerful.. it shows that how coward you are..

Suho -  I underestimated you Joon   you are exactly like your father ..he is always interrupted in my business and now you came ...

then he gave sign to his people a man going towards Joon  with a knife.. but Taehyung  saw him and punched him.
Some people surrounded him and started to fight with him.

Taehyung -  Joon go with Jimin and stay in safe place with Jisoo 

Joon - but ....

Taehyung - but what ?? Joon we have no time if he got a chance he will do something bad with them... now go

  then he left from there and went to Jisoo.

Joon - mom

Joon untied the rope .

Jisoo - Joon what are you doing here?

Joon - Mom are you okay?

Jisoo huged him and said she was fine .
That time Taehyung also reached there.

Taehyung - Jisoo are you okay...

Jisoo - * in anger * Taehyung why  did you brought Joon here can't you see how dangerous place this is ...

Taehyung -  Jisoo I.. I

Joon - Mom it's not his fault. but it's also true that we stuck in this problem  because of him .

Taehyung - in guilt* I'm sorry.. Because of me you are facing this problem.

Joon -  what's the new thing...

Jisoo -  enough  Joon ....now let's go from here

Joon - okay Mom

they were about to sit in the car but Suho  grabbed jisoo's hand and drag her from there and then he put knife on her neck.