Chapter 1

The once peaceful Crystal Tokyo was no longer filled with laughter and happiness, it was now filled with darkness and people constantly on death. It had been a few months since the incident at the Crystal Palace, the beautiful and fair ruler Neo Queen Serenity was chased out of the castle by a vessel for Chaos. The Sailor Senshi's as well as the king had been kicked out as if they were mere slaves.

The city was no longer safe and many people had fled fearing for their lives, currently, the Sailor Senshi's along with the dethroned royal family was in hiding waiting for the time to take back Crystal Tokyo and regain the peace they had for many years.

Present time...

Sailor Saturn or rather Hotaru was cloaked in a brown cape, it covered her short black hair and purple eyes. To others she was another one of the helpless victims of the incident, moving carefully Hotaru reached a food booth and purchased the needed items for their hideout. The once glistening buildings were covered in dirt and grime and nothing seemed to be prospering well.

"The city is worse than I thought," Hotaru whispered to herself as she sighed, "I wonder how this happened so quickly." quickly escaping the throng of people Hotaru entered the hideout and greeted Usagi aka Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion aka Mamoru.

"So," Serenity said as she sighed, "is it still bad?" Hotaru nodded as Michiru got busy putting the supplies away. Endymion placed a hand on her shoulder as he noticed Serenity shrinking because of sadness.

"The city won't be like this for long your majesty," Haruka said as Serenity smiled at her, "because you are our light Serenity, no matter what happens we're with you my queen." with that the senshis present in the room stopped in order to bow towards the two hidden royals.

"Thank you," Serenity said as she motioned for them to rise, "I knew I can always count on you."

Meanwhile...

"Your majesty," a guard said as he approached Akito, "we have failed to find the senshis and their queen once again."

Akito who had been sitting at her throne clenched her fist as she shook with anger, "how can a foolish queen like her hide so well!"

"We're sorry," the guard said as he kneeled in front of his queen, "we will continue looking and this time we will not fail." Akito gave a half-smirk as she looked at the guard.

"I'm looking forwards to it," Akito said as she gave a wicked laugh, "bring me the queen so I can use the crystal to my will."

It was nighttime when Serenity woke up from a nightmare, she had dreamt that all her friends and her husband were tortured and killed by Akito who had been possessed by Chaos. "What is it Usa?" Mamoru asked as he used the old nickname for her, "did you have a dream again?" Usagi turned to look at Endymion tears in her eyes.

"I feel like I've failed my people." Serenity said as she leaned into Endymion's gentle touch, "will I really be able to save them?"

"Mama?" Chibiusa asked as she peeked inside the room, "can I sleep with you? I'm scared." Serenity hastily wiped her tears before smiling at her daughter.

"Of course Small Lady," Serenity said as she opened her arms out for her daughter, "you will always be welcome to depend on us anytime."

Time skip...

Sailor Uranus wrapped in the same brown cloak wandered around the market trying to see anything suspicious. Stopping before the newsboard Uranus' eyes widened not believing what she saw.

"Your majesties!" Uranus exclaimed as he arrived at the secret base, "urgent news."

"What is it Uranus?" Serenity asked as she fearfully hung onto Endymion.

"Today in the market," Uranus began to explain as she clenched her fist in anger, "I saw our wanted posters and a girl who looked like you getting beaten and killed." Serenity gasped and Endymion turned towards Uranus.

"Don't worry Uranus," Endymion said as he hugged his wife closer, "Serenity will do everything in her power to save everyone. I'm sure of it."