Date Night (Volume 2 Chapter Four)

Y/N POV

Y/N: "I got three on me. I downed one I need some help."

Emma: "I'm on my way!"

Artist: "Shit, I got downed revive me when you get a chance."

At first, the four of us sat around in the dorm bored out of our minds until I decided to turn on the tv and set a game up.

Artist and Emma both wanted to play but Kass just decided to read her book "Ninjas of love" I think sounds kind of cool. I bet there's a lot of action in it.

Anyways, Emma, Artist and I went into a online trio's game and we entered the final two teams. And here we are now.

Y/N: "Come on Emma, hurry up one their guys is back up. I need help"

Emma: "Fuck! I got sniped I was right behind you."

I sighed and focused in on the game. I downed another member of their team again but the last two team fire me and kill me. Ending the game and handing us a second place.

Artist: "Wow."

After that the room went silent. I notice Kass look over at the three of us and and attempt to hide a laugh I make eye contact with her and she instantly puts her head back down and continues reading.

Emma: "Dang, I can't believe we sold that game."

Y/N: "...We...?"

Emma: "Yeah the tea-"

Y/N: "That shit was not my fault. Y'all are trash and I mean from the bottom of my heart y'all are trash. Like y'all are so trash, I want you to know that I'm talking to you so I'm going to say your name then I'm going to call you trash."

Emma: "But-"

Y/N: "Emma. You trash. You're garbage, I better not see you ever touch a scroll again to play this game- Actually if I see you so much as touch a scroll I'm gonna knock you out."

She just looks down at the floor and exhales sadly

Y/N: "Artist. I want you to listen to me Artist when I say this: You are trash."

He look away from me and puts his finger on his chin a disappointed look painted of his face.

Y/N: "I don't deserve that loss. I had seven kills, nine knockdowns and five thousand damage done. Honestly, maybe I do deserve that because I let you play with me you didn't do anything out there. Emma, how did you die? They we're all focused on me, how could sell me like that you're supposed to me my right hand man?"

Emma: "They sniped me."

Y/N: "Oh, yeah they must've stopped fighting me to take out the best player on the team huh?"

Her eyes lit up as she looks back me a little bit of bass in her voice

Emma: "Yeah, they must have-"

Y/N: "You not no damn best player on the team!"

Artist: "Well, I had 5 kill-"