chapter 1

It was a normal day in Perisher Valley the sun is bright and the snow is whiter than ever and the tourist were sliding through the snow from the lift at the top.

Rookie: *sigh* Bloody gorgeous. This might as well be a queens winter wonder land.

As Y/n was watching and hearing the cheers and laughter of children he then heard a phone ring in his house.

Rookie: Hello?

Sniper: Good day Mate.

Rookie: Well if it isn't good ol Mundy, How ya doin mate?

Sniper: Pack yer bags we're goin to new mexico.

Rookie: What for?

Sniper: I've got a job and aunt told me to get yer lazy ass over there.

Rookie: That's apples mate, can't i just live in peace?

Sniper: Come on do it you wanker.

Rookie: Oi! No body calls me a wanker and gets away with it!

Sniper: Then I'll see you at new mexico then mate. And don't worry I paid your ticket for ya.*hangs up*

Rookie: Bastard. *Hears someone knocking at the door* Who is it?

Mailman: Don't worry mate i'm just here to drop off your package.

Rookie: Package?

Rookie opens the door and saw the mail man with a small package he claimed the package and signed the paper. he closed the door and placed the packaged over the table he open it and saw a piece of paper, his ticket, a picture of the building and the hotel he's staying at.

Rookie: Let's see here.

Dear y/n

                   Your mother, our aunt told me to get your lazy ass a real job rather than waste your time on some bloody old mountain. now i know how your stubborn than a koala bear eating a piece of leaf so i made my boss hire you. don't ask how i did it. anyways get your lazy ass here you wanker.

                                                                                                                                                    By your cousin: Mundy.

P.S: My Boss Booked you in a fancy hotel so don't make him wait.

Rookie: Bloody bastard.

Rookie fold up the note and placed the picture of Redmond's building in his wallet and gone to his closet to get his bags. He packed his bow and arrows, His Pistol in a box for fire arms and a fresh pair of clothes. once he's done he called a taxi and gone to the airport. He had to do some screening and showing his gun license for proof of ownership and legality. once that over he hoped into his plane and slept through the entire flight.

A few Hours later.

Rookie woke up right before the plane landed he saw how the place was filled with planes rest of the passenger got their bags ready so they can depart faster. the plane was at the loading zone and everyone got off the plane and rookie was looking for someone with his name on it.

Rookie: Now let's see here where the bloody hell is my name.

???: Hey over here!

Rookie looked over for the person who shouted at him and it was miss pauling waving at him.

Pauling: Mr. Y/n?

Rookie: Yes that's me mate. Who are you?

Pauling: The name is pauling and i'm here to pick you up.

Rookie: Wait a Bloody minute where's mundy?

Pauling: He's at work. sorry if he couldn't come.

Rookie: Bloody bastard. First he called me a wanker, then he's off somewhere doing his job.

Pauling: Sorry but we don't have time Mr. Redmond is waiting for you.

Rookie: Fine let's get my bags and get goin.

Rookie walked over to the luggage area and got his luggage.

Pauling: So your a sniper?

Rookie: Bow men to be exact. but yes i am one.

Pauling: Anyways let's get to my car.

Rookie: Yeah let's go before you get fired.

Pauling: Please don't jinxed it.

Rookie and miss Pauling are at her car and were driving to Redmond's building. on the road rookie looked at his wallet and looked at the picture. it was a building with a huge red logo on it.

 Rookie: This seems like a job for office workers.

Pauling: Don't worry Rookie, It isn't that type of job.

Rookie: Well that's...What did ya say?

Pauling: Rookie, Mr. Redmond told me to call you that.

Rookie:  Ahh, That's apples mate.