chapter 2

Rookie and miss pauling entered Redmond's building and saw a similar building far away.

Rookie: Who own's the identical building over there?

Pauling: Oh That's Blutarch Mann's Building. Mr. Redmond's Identical twin.

Rookie: Wait the boss has a twin? Well that's apples mate.

Pauling: Why do you say apples so much?

Rookie: It's Aussie slang For nice.

Pauling: And what's aussie?

Rookie: It's how we say in our country mate.

Pauling: Man you and sniper must be related.

Rookie: Ya reckon I am, cause that bloke is me Bloody Rello. Anyway ya got a Biccy with ya?

Pauling: I did not get any of that...What's a biccy? 

Rookie: It's means Biscuit mate.

Pauling: Yeah i have some *grabs one in her purse* Here.

Rookie: Good one mate. *sigh* That flight made me stuffed mate.

Pauling: Is it one of your slangs again?

Rookie: Ya bet mate.

Rookie was eating the biscuit or biccy as aussie's call ithe looked at the room and it had a lot of pictures notably the picture of Blutarch, Redmond, and Their father.

Rookie: Crikey, Now that's a painting.

Pauling: Come on Rookie Mr. Redmond will see you now.

Rookie: Gnarly.

Rookie was escorted to Redmond's office and once he entered Redmond's office he saw a picture of him and his brother.

Rookie: G'day. Why is that bloke a gremlin?

Redmond: Please Mr. Y/n take a seat.

Rookie: So what do ya want mate?

Redmond: I'll explain my predicament.

One super long Story Later.

Rookie: No offense mate but that's bloody stupid.

Redmond: Indeed it is. My stupid brother Made a Immortality machine thinking he can out live me. but that old hag convince Radigan conagher to build me one as well and our petty war continue. But me and my brother are stubborn as a mule so don't expect us to let the other win.

Rookie: And i get that i'm here to help ya in this bloody war? Crikey, what's my job?

Redmond: Since i have more land than my brother he hired merc's. it's your job to help defend my land and grab some of his. But his team is identical to mine and i figured he got some of my men's blood and that old hag got some of his men's blood as well giving us a fair number of 9 in total. I'm hiring you so i can break this stupid stalemate but i figured that old hag will have some people checking your home so they can get DNA from either your hair or Blood in your house. Don't worry they we're hired to clean up after they secured a piece of DNA from you.

Rookie: That is mess up mate. Ya blokes are all crazy.

Redmond: Yes but your just a part of the war Me and my company put you up to this. if you want to blame anyone blame your cousin for making me hire you.

Rookie: *sigh* fine where am i going?

Redmond: Your going to a place call Barnblizt it's in the mountain's and the hotel i assigned you in is near there. normally you would have a room there but due to your cousin...well we did needed to expand anyways so no harm in that. we'll call you once the construction is done so you can move in there.

Rookie: Okay, By the way what's that beside you?

Redmond: It's a T.V it's from the future.

Rookie: Fut...Ya all have all heaps of bloody crazy.

Redmond: It might be crazy but this company is already messed up so don't expect anything to be normal in my company as well as my brothers.

Rookie: *sigh* When do i start?

Redmond: You'll be starting tomorrow mourning so you can meet your team. and once the construction is done the battle will begin.

Rookie: Soo a cease fire until the buildings are done? well that will give me time to hone my skills.

Redmond: Well Mr. y/n we'll be seeing your career grow as the years go by.

Rookie: Well Mr. Redmond i'll be going now. See ya next time mate.

Rookie came out of Redmond office and gone outside and saw miss pauling in her car waiting in the car He hoped in to the car and drive to the hotel near barnblitz and rookie get all his bags and stuff and check in to the hotel and goes to his room where he takes a bath had some dinner and have a good night sleep.

The next week.

Rookie woke up and saw a bunch of weird clothes on his bed and a note from Miss pauling Saying this is his uniform.

Rookie: What the bloody hell just happened? How did she get into my room? *sigh* The boss did say weird stuff do happened a lot but this is just creepy.

Rookie got up and gone to the shower and freshen himself up and gone down stairs for the breakfast buffet and once he's finished he gone back to the room and wear his team color and bring his bow and arrows in his quiver. and gone out side and walked to the red base.