7

(Age:12) (Status: Still lives with Karl and sapnap)
--------------
I woke up to tommy and tubbo eating breakfast. which was cereal. They had already made me a bowl. So I ate it. They couldn't stay for too long, so they both left right after that. I also had a pair of crutches now, so I went to dads construction site. He was still working on the dirt pile. So I just watched.
He was going on and on about his unmade casino. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I listened, and it was actually pretty cool.
After that he took me out to get food at bodboyhalos McDonald's. Idk it was weird. The food tasted horrible. But My dad seems to be good friends with him. We were going to have a 'family night' tonight. So basically Karl sapnap and dad play games all night while I invite friends over and we have fun?
I wasnt very fond of the idea, but honestly seeing tommy and tubbo again could be fun.
Yeah they may be my only friends, but I never get tired of em.
My dad took me home and we hung out for a bit. Karl was sick, but he was still up and at it.
------
Time Skip.
------     
It was finally time for the 'family time' tommy and tubbo came over, and it felt like my whole house was filled with people.
Wilbur, fundy, techno, Sam, ponk, philza, sapnap, Karl, George, dream, badboyhalo, and eret.
They all hung out. Most of them tried to talk with me but I used the excuse of having to use the bathroom.
Then I just stopped coming out of the bathroom. That many people was just overwhelming and scary. I heard a knock at the door and just yelled 'occupied'
"Y/n?? You've been in there for like thirty minutes! Are you alright!"
I noticed the voice as badboyhalos. I unlocked the door and he noticed I was crying.
"are you okay?" He asks putting a hand on my shoulder.
"yeah. I just panicked" I say
"How about you take tommy and tubbo up to your room? Then you can get away from the crowd" he says
"Okay. Thanks bad" I say and hug him.
I walk over to the other room and see Wilbur playing around with tommy.
I tapped his shoulder and told him I was going up to my room if him and Tubbo wanted to hang out. Obviously he said yes and they came with me.