13

(Age:16) (status: Lmanburg is gone. Wilbur is gone.)
Weeks later
&-----------&
This Ranboo guy was here now. I have no clue who he is.
He and tubbo are close already, but that's okay. I still have tommy. I think?
He's been distant lately. I haven't checked up on him since Wilburs death.
My dad is going crazy.
-----------
Weeks later.
----------
"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL???" I shout
He had just burned Georges house down. With Ranboo??
Dream was pissed and started making obsidian walls. Tubbo was also angry.
They went to court and tubbo ordered an exile for tommy.
Great.
Dream took tommy and ghostbur off. Tubbo ran off and Quackity walked up to me.
"y/n. Please listen. I'm sorry. Do you remember Las nevadas? Its almost. Done. At least one more year of work. I would love to hire you." He says
"Of course! Id love to!" I say sarcastically.
"*sigh* okay" he says
"Dad! I'm kidding" I say
He smiles and runs off.
Now that tommy was gone Tubbo distanced himself from everyone but Ranboo.
I was a bit lonely for a period of time but I often visited tommy. Then one day he wasn't there. My first thought was that he died.
That's when I saw Tubbo again. I walked over to his house only to find him and Ranboo asleep. I knocked on the door and tubbo answered.
"what" he asks annoyed
"Nevermind ill come back tomorrow' I say
" no please. Come in." He says
He had pajamas on and he sat on the couch I walked in and saw a little baby piglin run up to him
Hi Michael!" He says and hugs him
"What's up?" He asks to me
"I uh- had a nightmare. And I though since Ranboo gets a lot of those you'd be good with me?" I say
"Okay? What was it about?" He asks
I figured since we are siblings I might as well be honest...most of the time.
"I had a dream that I went over to Tommy's exile and everything was gone. Including him." I say
Tubbo looked confused.
"?? Like dead of gone?" He asks
"Idk" I say
"Okay, this usually works with Ranboo. Give me your hands."
I put my hands out and he grabs them. He then whispers something and hugs me.
"you can sleep over here or on the couch in the bedroom." He says
I grab a blanket and go to the bedroom. He hugs me goodnight and I go to sleep.
I woke up to Tubbo gone and Ranboo looking at me confused.
I jumped a bit because he was literally staring.
"Can I...help you?" I ask
"Oh uhm sorry. I could recognize you when you were from that angle." He says
I get up and say bye to him. Then I took a walk. It wasn't to early or too late.
I heard Tubbo scream, and technoblade talk.
I ran over and I see techno in a crate with an anvil above him. My dad was by a lever and tubbo was behind a podium.
They both seemed worried. Then Quackity pulls the lever, techno sees me and uses a totem of undying. He sees dream with Carl and he runs down into an ally, everyone confused my dad walked off.
"TUBBO!!! WHAT THE FUCK" I shout
He looks at me dead serious and then I hear my dad scream.
I couldn't find him for like twenty minutes. Then down in that same ally, he was on the floor face shredded up.
I slid on my knees and looked at his face. I wiped my tears and attempted to carry him to the house. It took a bit but u patched it up an prayed that he wasn't dead.