Vacation: Day Four-Day Six

VACATION: DAY FOUR
THURSDAY

TODOROKI'S POV

"Hey, wake up," I heard and someone was shaking me lightly.

I opened my eyes to see Katsuki looking at me with worry.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked and sat up.

"You were crying," Katsuki answered.

"Was I? Sorry if I worried you. Just bad dreams," I said and smiled weakly.

-More like bad memories.-

"Don't be sorry. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

I wiped the tears from my face and shook my head, "No, I'm okay."

Katsuki looked at me skeptically, "All right."

I sighed and got up.

"Where are you going?" Katsuki asked.

"Bathroom," I answered simply.

     I did my normal morning routine and treated my burns. Katsuki left to his cabin to get ready and I made coffee because I need it after last night.

     I may or may not have cried more. I just couldn't help it. I f*ckin missed Touya. It hurt knowing I could've went with him and I could've made sure he was safe. It hurt even more knowing he could still be out there.

     Touya ran away despite the fact we act like he died tragically. The police just assumed him dead and we haven't heard about him since. So, we just treated him like he was dead. It was easier to blame his self-destructive quirk for his death than our inability to be even slightly functional.

     I just continued on with the day. Everything was a blur so I don't really remember what happened. I remember we played hide and seek to improve our stealth skills. I don't really remember much besides the fact that I wanted to be a seeker. I remember saying, "Red Robin."

And Kaminari actually replied, "Yummm!!"

I did that multiple times and found the entire Bakusqaud, excluding Katsuki. I also found Midoriya because he replied to it as well.

     I also remember Hitoshi pulling me to the side at lunch.

     "Hey, you seem distracted. Are you all right?" Hitoshi questioned.

     "Yeah, I just had a really bad night," I told him.

     "I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it?" Hitoshi figured.

     "It wasn't terrible, I'm just out of it today," I said.

     I also remember many of my interactions with Katsuki. I remember talking to Momo, Iida, Hawks, Yumi, Natsu, Fumikage, Kyoka, Mirko, and Dr. Amaya. They all noticed that I seemed out of it. I didn't really talk to any of them about it. None of them besides Natsu and Yumi even knew Touya ran away instead of died in a fire.

I remember how Enji was so angry he set some hill on fire. He was so infuriated that his fire had turned blue. The press ended up believing that Touya was the one to set fire to the hill and that he died in that fire. I forced myself to believe it, too.

-I'm pathetic..-