His Weekend Visit

My adorable doggo is in the picture ^
_______________________________
SUNDAY

TODOROKI'S POV
I arrived at the hospital and had given the desk lady my ID card. She let me in and I made my way to my mothers room.

To my surprise, when I went in there was a woman who I could've sworn was a female Bakugo. Her and my mother were in a conversation when my mom said, "Oh! Shoto! You're here! Good! I want you to meet an old friend of mine from high school."

I was shocked. Utterly shocked.

"Ah hello! I'm Mitsuki Bakugo. You can call me Mitsuki though. It's great to finally meet you. I've heard so much about from your mother and my son, Katsuki." The woman said.

-That makes sense. This is Bakugo's mother.-

"Hello Mitsuki. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope everything you've heard has been good." I said.

-If she's anything like Bakugo then I do not want to anger her.-

"Oh my, you're so respectful! Trust me, my son barely ever says bad about you. Why don't you sit down?" Mitsuki said.

I sat down and we talked a bunch.

AN HOUR OR SO LATER
"I really must be going now. It was lovely meeting you Mitsuki." I said standing up.

"Oh! No need to be so formal. It was lovely meeting you as well. I hope to see you sometime soon." Mitsuki said.

"I hope as well. Love you, Mom. Bye Mitsuki." I stated as I walked out.

On my way out, I bumped into my mother's therapist, Amaya. (It's just an oc for this story)

"Oh my! Shoto, I'm so sorry. Are you on your way out?" She asked.

"You're fine, Amaya, but um yes. I am." I replied.

"I see. Remember to call or text if you need anything. Have a good day. " She stated a smile forming on her face.

"I will. You have a good day as well." I said giving a small smile back. With that I walked out of the hospital and back to the school.

I had continued my day as normal.
=============================
Here's an update as requested! I hope you're all doing well during this stupid pandemic.