Operation TodoBaku: Day Three

FRIDAY

  I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I changed and went for my morning run, came back, showered, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, changed into the uniform, then headed to the Common Room.

"Your coffee," Hitoshi said handing me a mug.

"Thanks. Kaminari going to the carnival with us?" I asked.

"Um....Yeah...I asked him yesterday during training," Hitoshi said while his face flushed a bit.

"Now I get to see two couples," I said taking a sip of my coffee.

   "I hate you," Hitoshi said.

  "No, you don't," I said.

  "No, I don't," Hitoshi said.

  "Also, what the f*ck?" I asked.

  "What do you mean 'what the f*ck?'" Hitoshi said before sipping his coffee.

  "Why did you send Bakugo to give me my glasses?" I said.

  "What? I was busy gay panicking over Denki," Hitoshi said.

  "So, you didn't send Bakugo? While I was showering?" I asked. I sipped some more coffee.

  "Oh sh*t. You were showering? D*mn. Nah, I didn't. But I most definitely would've," Hitoshi said. He also drank some coffee.

  "Kyoka did it, didn't she?" I said realizing she's the only one that cruel besides Hitoshi. Well, usually that cruel.

  "Probably," Hitoshi said.

  We both finished our coffee and left the mugs in the sink. We headed out and started walking. About halfway to the school I get a call.

"Who is it?" Hitoshi asked.

"Fuyumi. You can go ahead if you want," I said.

He didn't go.

  (Italics are Fuyumi)

"Hey Fuyumi. What's up?"

"Oh nothing much. I just wanted to let you know that I did get through my interview and I got the job."

"That's amazing but, um, I'm kinda in the middle of walking to school."

"Ah right! Sorry. I'll let you go now. Love you, Shoto."

"Love you too, Fuyumi."

"I'll see you soon."

Then she hung up the phone.

-I didn't even get to say ok. Rude much.-

"Ready to go?" Hitoshi asked.

"Yeah," I said and we continued walking.

  We made it to class and took our seats. We were talking for a bit before the others started to pile in. Mr. Aizawa walked in a couple minutes before the bell rang. When it did, he started class.

"Alright, class is starting now," Mr. Aizawa stated.

Everyone quieted down.

"Due to particular events in the past, Principal Nezu has decided to add some new staff to support this school. Mostly, 1-A," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Please come in," Mr. Aizawa said as three people I instantly recognized walked in.

My eyes went wide. Mr. Aizawa noticed.

"You recognize them, Todoroki," Mr. Aizawa asked.

"When you said UA hired new staff, I didn't expect my sister, my brother, and my mother's therapist," I stated without really thinking.