CHAPTER 2 : Added Mysteries

Life goes on. Once a person is gone, people don't care anymore for too long. Its just a matter of time.

Only the dead person's loved ones and family remain in grief and unspeakable pain.

Some find peace with the fact that the person is in a better place now and some keep digging for answers, more clues or something which will find justice to them. So that people don't only say that "her soul is in a better place " but they could say , "she is in a better place now and she had her peace ."

_________________________________

It was just another day for the other kids - ' moving forward '. But I was still stuck. Right there. I hadn't felt any good in the past few weeks since the incident.

My mom was still getting her rounds to the Station in hope that Mr. Ozan might have found something.

It feels like, once a person dies under mysterious conditions or under the act of barbarism, or anything unsolved, it becomes so important for the people who cared about them, to find out what actually happened and finding answers seems the only way of getting some peace of mind. That's what my mom had been doing for the past weeks.

When I reached school, I walked straight to the canteen to avoid any kind of crowd in the hallway.

I got up to the canteen attendant, Stuart, who was there since I was 6, and asked for my regular hot- chocolate and grilled chicken burgers.

Stuart was a 61 year old man, with a white moustache, covering half of his upper lips and he never missed his hat which read ' Hello Donut '. He owned the cafeteria but worked there himself. When I ask him to just heir someone to attend the café, he would say " It's always fun to work on your own craft  ". And those lines always cheered me up.

" Any news Dear ", he asked with much caution

" No." , I kept it minimal and moved towards my seat.

" Well, don't expect Ozan to be doing something . I have been here for ages kiddo. Cases like these are out of his radar ", he kept saying till I turned back towards him.

I wanted to know why he said that.

" Why would you say that? "

Stuart looked at me and his shoulders relaxed while he exhaled deeply. His hands asked me to grab a seat and so I did.

" I used to have a grand daughter. She lived in LA but I called her to Green Town to spend her holidays with her old grandpappy. And she did a year ago. She loved to spend her evenings in the Central Park with Rob ( My little Dog). With time, she started to become friends with the highschool kids. I know this because the boy used to pick her up sometimes for dinner or to go out on dates.