CHAPTER 3 : An Unexpected Rescue

Some people loose their sanity and humanity for a very low price.

They forget the fact, that if Devil gives them an opportunity to achieve their darkest desires, he also asks them for undeniable favours.

Selling your soul to the darkness and choosing to walk on a wrong rail is your choice. So you and only you will pay for those sins you commit.

______________________________

I could see something happening, very similar to these lines, in front of my eyes.

Jordan Wagon, whom I had always admired for his charm, who was the pride of the school team, was walking towards the forest with a dealer.

I mean, what can a killer look like. Nobody knows. I was having so many conclusions to this.

a) - May be Jordan was forcing Nancy to take drugs too and when she denied and threatened him that she would speak up about this, he killed her.

b) - Or may be he was actually a psychopath.

Anything could be possible and Jordan was actually the prime offender in my eyes then.

I followed them and found myself in the deep woods, far away from school.

I watched both of them and I kept my distance.

They were arguing upon something. The dealer was pushing Jordan and hit him on his shoulder. And hell ! Jordan looked fearsome but wasn't really panicking. He seemed like he had it under control and that this was a regular thing to him.

I could hear them argue something about ' a party ' and ' the pending payment .'

And I saw the dealer taking out his gun and pointing out on my suspect.

" Holly shit ." I ran towards their direction and threw my bag in air on his hand. His gun fell at a distance.

The dealer too fell on the ground due to the pressure of the books in my bag, I just threw on him.

Yes those were a lot of books. Don't forget I'm a science nerd. I carry too much informative stuff with me.

" What the hell ! Who the hell are you? What are you doing here? ", Jordan didn't look too much serious about what was happening there.

But me... Haha. Trust me, I was freaked out like hell. " Consider me your guardian angel. Can we just run ? "

And he kept questioning like an idiot, as if it was the exact place where he should be doing that. " Have we met before? Are you like stalking me or something super girl? " , he grinned at me.