29 ~ Solid plan

Faiza's Pov

I widen my eyes when I see its the naked picture of me and Taehyung in his office, the picture of him kissing me, fucking me and my face is clearly visible there, my hands are shaking and I gulp nervously. Who took these photos? Taehyung's face is visible too but not much like mine.

Who send me these photos? I gulp nervously, did these photos already been leaked? Oh God, I see my phone is ringing and it's an unknown number, I pick the call nervously.

"Like the photos baby?" I hear a male husky voice who is chuckling loudly.

"W-who are you?" I breathe heavily.

"That's not so important here, baby, just let me know, if you want to stop me from leaking these photos, then meet me right now."

"How could you assure me that, you won't leak those photos?" Though I'm feeling so nervous but I'm trying to hold my voice straight as much as possible.

"Quite intelligent, hun? I'll order you once more, or else my men are going to kidnap you from that cemetery, in front of your dad's grave." he begins to laugh continuously, I look around the cemetery, the guy is watching me. What should I do now? My body is trembling already.

"Okay, send me the address, I'm coming." I declare.

"Good girl, but don't try to inform Taehyung or the police because, the consequences won't be very well." I gulp nervously.

"I won't." I say and cut the call. I immediately dial Taehyung's number, it's ringing, and ringing, why isn't he answering? Come on, pick up the call, please.

Suddenly I feel a tight grip on my mouth, and it's tightening, I feel something soft on my nose and I inhale deeply, then I begins to see black dots and everything is getting blurry.

***

Taehyung's Pov

Wiping my hair with the towel, I take my phone to check if there is any notification, I see I got a call from Faiza, I check the time, why did she call me? I quickly dial her number but its switched off, strange! She never switched off her phone. I bite my lower lip, I check the time, it's already 1 in the more. Should I call Hoseok Hyung? But he might be with Lia, enjoying their night, I can't ruin their night like this, was there anyone else? Mia! Yes, she was there.

I dial her number, it's ringing and ringing.

"Hello." I hear a shaky sleepy voice.

"Noona, it's me, Taehyung."

"Oh yeah, Taehyung, what happened? Is everything alright?"

"Do you know where is Faiza Noona? She called me a while ago, I called her but her number is not in range." I say with my worried voice.

"I don't know actually, she left us to go somewhere almost 3 hours ago."