Good Morning, Good Gab.

Midorya was only half paying attention to his classmates' conversation, more interested in his breakfast. But, a shout from the front of the cafeteria quickly, if rudely, stole his attention away from his friends and his food.

"STEP OFF IT, MONOMA! YOUR DISPOSITION HINDERS YOUR ABILITY TO EVER REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL BECAUSE YOU HIDE BEHIND CONFIDENCE AND THEATRICS AS A WAY OF AVOIDING ADDRESSING YOUR OWN ISSUES AND INSECURITIES!" Y/N shouted from where she stood in the line for food.

Monoma, who was currently being dragged back to his table by a clearly annoyed Kendo, offered no response. Probably because he was unconscious, thanks to Kendo.

"YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!" Y/N yelled. She huffed, gathering her tray.

Izuku quickly turned his attention back to his food. Y/N and her friends had spats like this every week or so. It made Izuku wonder why she would hang out with them, since they got in fights so often. But he figured it was just a part of their friendship.

At that moment, Izuku's friends were all still deep in conversation; all four somehow managed to totally miss Y/N's loud and articulate shouts at Monoma.

They, however, did not miss Y/N's tray slamming into their table with a loud BANG.

All five students' whipped around to face Y/N, who wore a sober expression on her face.

"Oh, hi, L/N. Is... something wrong?" Uraraka said politely, clearly uncomfortable with Y/N's stern look.

As soon as she spoke, Y/N's demeanor changed completely, going from harsh to friendly in seconds.

"Hello to you too, my dear Uraraka," Y/N said, flashing the group her familiar infectious grin that the girls couldn't help but mimic. "I came to ask if I could eat with you guys."

"Of course you can!" Iida said, a little louder than needed. "We're your classmates! You don't need our permission to sit with us!"

"Appreciate it, Prez. I'll keep that in mind," Y/N said, as Uraraka and Tsu scooted down on the bench to allow Y/N to sit down. "I won't lie, I half expected you guys to pull a Mean Girls on me," she said, sliding onto the bench.

"A... what?" Todoroki asked.

"You've never seen Mean Girls?" Uraraka asked.

Todoroki shook his head.

"Now that's just sad," Y/N said, shaking her head. "We're gonna fix that at some point."

"So! Besides Todoroki's apparent lack of pop-cultural knowledge, what's going on with y'all? I feel like I don't talk to you guys all that often," Y/N said, leaning over her tray. Her eyes were wild and wide, but not unfriendly. Just... intense.

"Well, most of the time you're with Bakugou," Uraraka responded.

"And he doesn't like spending time with us unless he has to," Tsu finished. "Especially Midorya," she said, nodding to where Izuku was sitting, face all but buried in his notebook.

"Ah, that would explain it," Y/N said. "Yeah, he really hates you, Midorya. No clue why," Y/N said.

Izuku simply nodded. "Yeah... that sounds like Kacchan," he muttered.

"Speaking of which, don't you normally eat breakfast with him?" Todoroki asked.

Y/N leaned back, grasping her chest in mock hurt.

"Am I not welcome here, Candy Cane?" she asked dramatically.

Todoroki looked a bit startled at her over-the-top reaction. He started to deny her accusation but was cut off by Y/N rocking forward, slamming her elbows into the table.