Part 14

Jimin’s POV

Mrs. Jeon was true to her words.

A few weeks after her call with Jungkook, our university had been receiving various visits from different authorities, and it wasn't long before all the people involved were arrested.

Students who were involved were expelled, and lecturers fired.

Including the vice principal.

It's shocking to see how a lot of unfair things happened just right under our noses.

The whole system was revised, and the manpower reselected, leaving hopefully only honest people in the university's organization.

As for Jungkook...

*Sighs*

Jungkook.

"What are you looking at?" his voice sounded menacing as he glared at some innocent passersby at the hallway who did nothing but looked at us, and I know he was acting unnecessarily protective again after the incident.

"Jungkook," I looked up to the alpha who was patiently waiting for me to get my books from the locker, and he changed his gaze immediately upon meeting my eyes.

"Yes?" with a bright smile decorating the handsome face, Jungkook looked hundred-eighty degree different from how he did a second ago.

Talk about duality.

(a/n :*clears throat*...fear the double bunny!) 

"...nothing," sighing soft as I closed the locker, I walked away and he followed my steps closely, his muscled body brushing my side as he caught up with my steps.

"What is it? Is there anyone bothering you?" he bended a little to stare straight into my eyes, and I had to bite my inner cheek in hope that the pain I felt would stop me from blushing at the close distance between our faces.

"Yes," I tried my best to throw Jungkook the harshest glare, at which he clenched his jaw upon hearing my one word answer.

"Who?" he stopped me from taking any steps further by holding my arm with one of his hand, and I had to lift my face a little to look into his eyes due to his towering height.

"You," spouting the answer without hesitation, Jungkook looked genuinely surprised by it, and he frowned seriously thinking of my answer.

"Me?" pointing his index finger to himself, I rolled my eyes a little before removing my arm from his hold and left the boy behind.

"I wasn't being a bother to you?" he questioned, sounding so sure that he never caused me any disturbance.

Is this guy serious?

"Yes you are. You've been following me around all day everyday," stomping my feet once and talking with a little whine in my voice since I couldn't help being a bit frustrated for being too protected, I got annoyed when Jungkook just chuckled at my complaint.

"Cute. Okay, I'll stop" he swiftly tucked my hair behind my ear and took my books from me, and I bit my bottom lip when my heart thumped too fast for my liking at this man's actions.

He's really doing everything to make me fall for him all over again.

"When?" letting myself be pulled to walk to our class when Jungkook softly grasp my hand and started walking again, I admitted that this fluttery feeling in my heart felt nice.

"Once my application to stay at the hostel is approved," he smiled wide, sounding totally excited, and I widened my eyes at his statement.

"That's only going to make me see you even more frequently," I complained, earning a laugh from Jungkook.

The laugh that I could only dream of hearing it up this close.

And it happened right in front of me just like that.

"That's exactly what I want," the boy winked my way and I forcefully gulped down the lump I felt in my throat, and acted as if Jungkook's laugh I first time saw didn't affect me that much.

"Do what you want," mumbling the words to myself as I had my face down while being pulled by the alpha, we reached the class shortly after.

Jungkook took a seat, pulling me to sit right next to him, and our classmates said nothing, already getting used to us being together now.

Jungkook placed the books he carried for me on the desk in front of me softly, and he smiled cutely when I muttered a small thanks for his help.

"I won't let this chance to get close to you went away. I have been wanting to be close to you since we first met, and the time finally come where I can do so. So I'll do everything to get you back in my life, Jimin"