My note, to you, the reader

So hey! First of all thank you for reading!:) Secondly I apologise for my strange ramblings and rants. But now. I would like to thank all of my readers/commenters and voters for making this story what it is. I used to hate writing but you guys have made me see it in an entirely different light! I love writing now and have written another (much longer) book and am toying with the idea of another Every single positive bit of feedback just makes me try harder. And I wish I could thank all of you personally. Unfortunatly I cannot. But here is a list of the most positive and helpful people who have made me try my hardest for you guys.

Soldier_Isabella
She is my absolute best friend and I wish she could be here. Reading and voting with all of you guys. But even though I nag her constantly she still refuses to complete TDC. So if you are reading this,Bella. STOP RIGHT THERE NO MORE SPOILERS

mythologylover2001
We met as a result of an unfortunate comment but I am now glad that happened as I feel we are now Friends. (And really. Check out her amazing books)

NewtieGirl
She only read my book recently but is so kind and helpful on my other one that I had to put her in here and I hope we can K.I.T. (and once again. A great author)

But the most important people are (and I really cannot stress this enough) You. Every single reader.

This was a long note and thank you to everyone who read it all but for some of you

This is Newtgirl12,For the last time.