13

Molly woke up the next morning feeling light headed. She tried to hold her head up, but she felt too tired to keep it up. She stretched and rolled onto her side. At least she was able to move. She was ready to fall back asleep when the door opened and Moriarty walked in.

"Morning, baby girl." He cooed, walking over to the crib. He picked her up and carried her to the changing table. "I think it's time for a nappy change." He singsonged. Molly started kicking and struggling, but Moriarty set his hand on her tummy. "You're okay, poppet. Daddy will be done in a minute." He soothed.

Molly huffed and closed her eyes as her nappy was changed. She didn't get the point of having to wear them. There were plenty of ways to have someone be dependent on you, so why would Moriarty choose this method?

"Look at you, sweetie. You're all done." Moriarty cooed. He dressed molly in a lilac gingham romper and tied her hair back in two ponytails with lilac ribbons. He picked her up and carried her downstairs to the kitchen.

He sat her in her high chair and strapped her in tight. "Daddy will be back with your brother, stay put." He said, leaving the kitchen. Molly looked around and saw that the door she tried to escape  from had been sealed along the sides and bottom. There were other exits, so molly wasn't too worried about it.

Moriarty came back into the kitchen carrying a struggling Sherlock. He put the detective in his high chair and buckled him in. "Behave, Sherlock, or you're going to be punished." Moriarty said.

"Why should I?" Sherlock shot back, challenging the other man.

"I'll give you a minute to calm down. If you're still riled up, I'm going to put you in your room until you're calm." Moriarty said. He walked away from the high chairs and went near the stove to where the cabinets are. He grabbed two bottles and filled each of them with formula, heating them up. He made some porridge for the two and brought everything back over to the two.

Moriarty fed Sherlock first, or tired to at least. Sherlock didn't want anything to do with the food. He smacked the blow to the floor. Luckily, it was a baby bowl, so it didn't break, but the porridge spilled onto the floor.

Molly looked over, uncomfortable. She wanted to say something to Sherlock to help him calm down, but he was now yelling.

"I've had enough of this! You can do whatever you want to me, but why would you bring molly into this? Your problem is with me, so just let her go already!" Sherlock yelled. Molly looked between the two of them. She thought Moriarty would yell back, but he didn't. He cleaned up the porridge and put the bowl in the sink, then walked back over to sherlock's high chair.

"That was naughty, Sherlock. You're going to your room, and when you're ready to be good, you can come back out." Moriarty said sternly. He picked up Sherlock under the armpits, and before Sherlock could struggle, he locked one arm on his legs, holding him against his chest.

Sherlock shouted all the way up the stairs, unable to break free from moriarty's hold. When they were out of earshot, molly started crying.

%*{*{%~?€|';9/

Moriarty laid Sherlock in his crib and turned on the mobile. Sherlock was still kicking, pink faced and angry.

"Alright Sherlock, I'm gonna go get something for you." Moriarty said, leaving the nursery. He came back a couple minutes later with a bottle of medicine. "Okay bubba, this will help you relax." He said, sitting Sherlock up. He took out one of the pills and brought it to sherlocks mouth. 

Sherlock tried to keep the pill out, but Moriarty managed to get him to take it. Moriarty pulled sherlocks bottle out and picked Sherlock up, sitting in the rocking chair. He placed the bottle nip in sherlocks mouth and the detective started drinking the formula. Moriarty rocked and hummed. When the bottle was empty, Moriarty burped Sherlock and stood up, laying him back down in his crib, putting a clean soother in his mouth.

"Okay kiddo, you can either take a nap or just lay here and rest. Daddy will be back later to come get you." Moriarty cooed. He turned on the baby monitor and left the nursery, heading back to the kitchen.

>£~|£>|?€|£\+?=|£

Molly rested her head on her arms, propped up on her arms. She heard footsteps coming near and looked up, her face wet and cold.

"Molly, what's the matter, baby? Are you sad about your brother?" Moriarty asked, picking up molly. He held her against his shoulder and rubbed her back, swaying gently back and forth. "It's alright, poppet, you're okay." He cooed, kissing the top of her head.

When molly calmed down, Moriarty put her back in her high chair. "Are you ready to eat?" He asked. Molly nodded slowly. Moriarty picked up the spoon and feed the porridge to molly.

When she was done, Moriarty carried her into the living room to feed her her bottle. He sat on the couch and got her to a comfy position when she started fidgeting.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He asked, concerned.

"My stomach hurts." Molly mumbled. Moriarty frowned. He shifted molly in his arms and she fidgeted more. Moriarty knew what was wrong, but molly was probably embarrassed.

"Just let go, sweetie. You'll feel better, and we don't need you getting sick." Moriarty said. Molly shook her head. "Do you want privacy?" Moriarty asked. Molly nodded. Moriarty stood up and put molly in the playpen, walking off to tidy the kitchen.

A few minutes later, he heard molly whimper from the living room. He walked back in there and picked her up, carrying her to her nursery. He laid her down on the changing table and cleaned her up.

"Good job, poppet. I know that was hard, but you'll get used to it." Moriarty praised after dressing molly in a clean nappy and onesie. He picked her up and went over to the rocking chair, sitting with her in his arms. "Why do t we go see your brother?" Moriarty said. He stood up and carried molly to sherlocks nursery and entered the room.

Sherlock was in his crib, staring up at his mobile, sniffling. He looked over at Moriarty and held his arms out. 

"Hey, Lockie. Just a minute." Moriarty said, walking out of the nursery. He went to put molly downstairs in the playpen before going back to sherlock's nursery.

Sherlock reached up to Moriarty again, and the criminal picked him up. Sherlock rested his head on moriarty's shoulder.

"Sowwy daddy." He mumbled through his soother. Moriarty bounced him and rubbed his back, humming to him.

"It's alright bubba. I know this has been hard for you, and it's confusing, but you'll be content soon enough." Moriarty said, carrying Sherlock down to the living room. He sat him in the playpen with molly , handing him his stuffed dog. "You two play, daddy has some work to do." Moriarty said. He gave molly her bunny and walked out of the room.

Molly turned to Sherlock. "I- I don't know what to d-do, Sherlock. I don't want to be stuck here..." she whispered.

"It seems impossible to leave, but we'll find a way." Sherlock said back. He looked down to see Molly's hand clutching his. "Thank you." He said. Molly smiled.