Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Homesick

Squishy's POV

5 years after what Team Flare has done, 5 years removing each and every root from the region, 5 years Kalos remained in peace. It took 5 year for this to get to him. 5 years...apart and separated from his trainer....his true home....truly I felt guilt forcing the young man to give up his Pokémon, but he was the one to sense the corrupted route that Team Flare left behind. If I didn't do anything about the whole entire region would've suffered. I knew it was a risky decision for me mostly, my brother just went with it, but by time I realized Greninja's sudden emotion I needed to help him. So I told my brother we'll be back and I transformed into my 10% wolf form and ran into the middle of the woods while Greninja followed hopping from tree to tree, eventually stopping at my area and landing right in front of me. Greninja looked enjoying the atmosphere along with the river.

Shinobi: So....You wanted to speak to me?

Squishy: Yes I did actually, I wanted to speak with you privately and personally

Shinobi: Personally?

Squishy: Yeah...*walks down towards the river and looks into the blue water* I... couldn't help but notice your recent behavior...

Shinobi: What behavior?

Squishy: You had what looks to be tears from your eyes

Shinobi: Oh *turns around* It was just sweat from the Rhydons...that's all no need to be concerned.....

It's common for him to try and brush stuff off, It's in his nature as a Ninja to not show any signs of feelings to others, I understand this greatly. But as a friend I'm trying to help him.

Squishy: Shinobi there's no need to lie as a friend I'm here to help what's been on your mind lately, if we talk maybe you can get this off your chest now tell me what's been on your mind lately?

Shinobi:........................................

Squishy: Greninj-

Shinobi: *Sniffs* It's just...

Then I saw tear drops hitting the ground between his feet then he suddenly turned around with tears.

Shinobi: I.....I miss him.......I miss the one I call home....Ik you don't understand, but all these past years I've been stuck in isolation...I wanted to hide it because I didn't want you or your brother to think that I'm weak....I hate being alone.....I don't want feel this pain anymore...

Squishy: Shinobi....To be honest with you, I felt bad that you had to part ways with your trainer.... however you were the only one that could sense this Roots few years back....I realized that sometimes you have to make tough decision wether you like it or not....and the decision that results with you and your trainer partner was by far the most toughest one yet....and I very... deeply apologize...

Shinobi: *wipes his tears*

Squishy: One day I bet you two will meet again I am sure of it

Shinobi:.......I guess your right.....

Squishy: We should head back before my brother starts worrying...

Shinobi: Yeah...

Normal POV

Shinobi and Squishy head back to the cave to reunite with Z-2, Later the night the two cells rested although the Ninja had trouble closing his eyes. he lays staring at the night sky of a full moon. all that was on his mind was his trainer, and nothing else. The Ninja looked at the village he provided and looked at the Luminous City tower lighting up brightly during nightfall and soon looked down at his hand clenching it into a fist.

Shinobi: Squishy my role here in Kalos is now done.... I hope you understand *stands up on the tree branch* I follow what my heart tells me.....And right now it's telling me to go home....

The Ninja looked back at the cell one last time

Shinobi: goodbye Zygarde

With that the ninja leap off the branch thus beginning his journey back to his trainer, back to home.

To be continued