Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Chapter 5: A Strange Feeling

5:00am
Location- Unknown beyond space and Time. Arceus was watching from above upon the humans and Pokémon. Amazed at the the sight of Pokémon and Humans coexisting with one and other. As he was watching life unfolds, he suddenly feels something different..... something dark.....and familiar...

Arceus: Something's wrong.....this feeling....it can't be....I need to check the seal check the sacred seal before it's too late!

The God swoops and flies as fast as he could setting his destination and source to the sudden distortion...Kalos.

Arceus: if this can be who I think it is....then this world is in serious trouble!

.......

Meanwhile

Shinobi POV
I woke up early this morning, as always this time in the wetlands. To be honest it felt better than curling up a tree this time around. Should I go back to Squishy and apologize or should I try to go to Ash? These decisions are not easy to make cause there's always consequences. I Look back at my sleeping teammates Goodra sleeping soundly. Thinking about it now I should just go back and apologize to Squishy besides who knows there could be more Negative roots with this region....as I began to walk leaving the wetlands I then felt so weird.... sensation almost unfamiliar. It feels almost as different from the roots....feels.... more bitter, a strong and Strange bitter feeling. The source is at...The Ninja Village? The place where Ash and I 1st discovered our Ash-Greninja powers. I can't just ignore it.... especially my cousin who could be in danger. So I acted upon my feet and quickly rushed out of the Wetlands and make my way to the ninja Village as fast as I can. Hold on Cousin I'm Coming!

Meanwhile
Location the Ninja Village, Home of The Shrine of the Ninja Hero. A young Greninja was in a middle of a sparring match against a much more older one, with the looks of things the young frog Ninja seems to have the upperhand using smokescreen and following up with an Aerial Ace. But the Older one evades and dodges The Attacks as if he was using his other senses besides sight. He than Uses double team surrounding the young Ninja Frog and all of the Uses Water Shuriken hurling our 100 at him. But the Young Ninja was quick and agile dodging them with sheer luck and instinct, but it did last long for the last 5 struck him from behind causing the young Greninja to kneel to the ground outta breath. Then A Dark Blade was pointed at his face thus deciding the victor of this match.

Older Greninja: You've improved, but Still have to work on your overconfidence.

Younger Greninja: I thought I had you that time so what's wrong with being a little confident?

Older Greninja: Exactly....When you and Sanpei get too confident you're easier to predict. that's how Venasaur was able to get the best of you.

Young Greninja: YOU'RE STILL ON ABOUT THAT?! That Was two years ago!

Older Greninja: Watch your Anger Shinji, remember what I taught you about your Emotions

Shinji(Sanpei's Greninja): ...I Know....Sorry

Older Greninja: *Sigh* It's fine but watch yourself next time, no matter whatever happens no matter what. Come on Sanpei and Ippei should be done with their Training Session.

Shinji: Alright Alpha.

The Two Greninja left the training grounds to meet up with their trainers but suddenly Shinji felt a bit lighthead as his vision became blurry causing Alpha to look back only to look in concern at the young frog.

Alpha: ?!?!?!?!? Shinji?! Hey you don't look so good! What's wrong?!

Shinji: I.....don't know.........*about to collapse*

Alpha: ?!?!? *collapses* You're burning up...! Hold on I'm going take you to the healers!

Shinji was unable to respond as he was being carried slowly blacking out.

Meanwhile
The Mysterious figure was on a tree muching on some berries after waking up from a nap only to suddenly get a headache making it nearly lose it's balance on the branch only for it to catch itself.

???: what was that...? Where's that even coming from....? Mierda I must find and fast...before he gets hurt or something....

Meanwhile
Squishy's POV
I recently woke up see that my brother is still sleeping as always, Guardian of Kalos and he sleeps in...well I should check in Grenin.....ja? I checked his usual spot but he was nowhere to be seen not even arriving to with berries in his arms. I assume he must've went of to look for "Him".... can't say I blame it's been 6 years he deserves it. Before I could do anything else a flash of light came outta nowhere and to my shock...I saw the great lord himself...Arceus the God and creator of all Pokémon floating above me and my brother.

Z-2: *wakes up* ugh....who turned on the lights...?

Squishy: Brother...are dreaming?

Z-2: What do yo- *looks up* meeeeeeeeeeean.....?!

Arceus: Zygarde.....

Squishy and Z-2: Lord Arceus.....

Squishy: W-What ate you doing here....?

Arceus: I've come to ask one question outta you two..........

......................

Where's Hazaki...?

End of part 1