CHAPTER 8

ANTINELLA P.O.V.

Everyone stood in their place. I could see that the other mafias didn't believe that it was possible, but my biological family looked at me with wide eyes.

"Bugaboo!" Adrien yelled and came running to hug me. He spinned me around and you could hear my giggles thanks to the microphone standing a few centimeters away.

"Hi kitty" yes, that's his nickname. I still remember that day

Flashback

My cousins and I were in the living room of my aunt's apartment watching TV. While Alec was changing channels, I saw that Miraculous Ladybug was on.

"Leave it" I yelled before he could change channels again.

"But that's a childs show!"

I gave him my best puppy wyes and said "pleaseee". He looked away and said:

"Don't look at me like that! You know I can't say no to that face. Fine"

"Thank you!"

"What's the name of the blond guy that can transform into that thing?" Raymond asked

"That's Adrien Agreste and he can transform to Cat Noir. Isn't he cute?"

"I'm cuter!" Adrien complained and we all laughed.  After watching three consecutive chapter without interruptions I said:

"Adrien?"

"Yeah..."

"Can I call you kitty? Like Ladybug calls catnoir" The rest of my cousins stopped everything they were doing and Adrien said

"Of course! Only if I get yo call you bugaboo"

"Done"

"How come he has a nickname and we don't?!" Alec whined like a baby and we all laughed at him

Flashback over

When we separated from the hug, everyone was staring at us. After a few seconds everyone in my family, that I talk to, hugged me. In the meantime all the mafias were whispering to each other, it was probably about me but I didn't care, right now I was facing the rest of my family.

"So" I stated. "I heard that you were trying to cantact me. Is it true?"

"Of course it is!" Said Carlos

"Why?"

"Because Emiliano, Carlos and I wanted to apologize" Marcos said

"You're gonna have to be a little more specific since you have a lot to apologize for."

"We're sorry we let our believes get the best of us" Carlos started

"We're sorry that we broke your heart" Emiliano continued

"And we're sorry for letting you go as soon as we found you. Can you forgive us?" Marcos finished

Everyone stared at them. The capo and the seconds in command of one of the biggest mafias were appologizing. I thought for a second considering everything, and finally said: "I'm going to say this and I'm gonna say it once. Se credi che hai più di due opportunità, sei idioti; io perdono ma non olvido." (If you think think you have more than two chances, you are idiots; I forgive but I don't forget.)

They let out a sigh of relief and thanked me. If they ever hurt me again, I won't forgive them. I may be a loving woman once you get to know me, but hurt me twice and you'll be asking the devil for help.

A few minutes later, we were sitting at the Lombardi's table while everyone was looking at me and whispering to each other. Finally the host said: "Well, that was a lovely surprise but we have to keep this gathering going. As I was saying earlier, we are here to congratule someone very important. Now we all my happines I'd like to introduce to you: Federico Rossi!!"

'I'm fucked' that was my first thought after hearing his name. He hates me for something I did a long time ago, but that's a story for another time. I guess someone forgot to mention that tiny little detail.

I turned towards my aunt and said "Мне жаль. Я не должен был этого делать. Мне надо идти." And took of running as soon as he was on stage.

(I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have done this. I have to go.)

I was almost at the door when a hand grabbed my wrist and I twisted their arm, pushin them to the nearest wall.

"Is this how you treat an old friend?" They said

"Only the ones who put an arrest warrant over my head" venom slipping with every word I said

"That was the old me. Now I'm a new Federico who will cancel it if you let him go" he said

"Do I have your word?" He knows that if he gives it to me, I'm not going to expose him. Besides it would be his second chance; if I gave my family a second one, he can have one.

"Maybe. Are you gonna let me go?"

"Give me your word and I'll let you go. But know that this is your second chance, betray me again and I'll make your life a living hell." He knows my threats are real, he had seen me in action and believe me when I say that you don't want me to bring hell to your life. He swallowed hard and said.

"Of course. You have my word"

"Then I guess we can go back to the gathering" I said letting him ho.

Once we were back, I could see that my family was looking for me. When Dante saw me, you could see the relieve but also hatred in his face. He said something to the rest of them and when they turned around, I gave them a shily wave.

Raymond came running towards me and then he hugged me saying "Don't ever do that again. You almost gave us a heart attack!" We parted and I said

"Sorry." Then I whispered "Next time you won't even notice". Obviously, he didn't hear me. After a lecture from all of my brothers, I tried to enjoy the rest of the evening ignoring his' stare.

____________________________________
992 words

Sorry it took me too long to update, I've had a stressful week at school.

Let me know what you guys think