CHAPTER 9

ANTONELLA P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since the gathering and the weird thing, was that nothing bad happened. Fede kept his word and canceled the arrest warrant, I've moved back to my brothers' mansion, my uncles came to term that I was bisexual and they know not to scare me while I'm cooking.

In those few days, I realized that it was kinda weir that my cousin was calling me bugaboo, we decided to change the nickname. In that time I've also read 'Divergent' so I thought he could call me Tris, like the main character in the book, and he agreed. Now, not only him, but the rest of my cousins call me Tris.

The next day was going to be Fiona's birthday and I wanted to surprise; so I decided that we could go on picnic and I could show her my french. She had been begging me to learn french and I always said that I was busy, but actually I was already studying it.

The hard part was telling my brothers, so I decided to tell Massimo first. I trusted him more and maybe he wouldn't be mad or angry that I didn't tell him before.

That night I went his room, knocked and waited for him to let mi in. When I opened the door after him saying 'come in', I saw that he was on his bed so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I jumped on top of him, he was about to shout at who ever it was but when he saw me, he just smiled and asked

"What are you doing Ella?"

"I need to tell you one of my secrets"

He immediately sat down on his bed and motioned me to close the door

"What is it? Did something happen? Do you need help hiding a body?"

"NO! Sorry for yelling" "It's okay"

"As I was saying I need to tell you something. BUT I need you to promise me that you you won't be mad"

"I can't promise anything but I'll try. So, what is it?"

"I need your help preparing a picnic and sneaking out of the house" he was about to protest but I cut him off by saying "because, tomorrow is my girlfriend's birthday"

"... you're growing up too fast!" He said and starred crying. I didn't know what to do, I'm not good when people are crying near me; it's jut weird.

"So, are you gonna help me?"

"I'll help you with one condition"

"Go on..."

"I want you to tell me why you came to ask for my help, knowng full well that Fabrizio is the best at sneaking out"

"Because I trust you more. When I went to live with Cat, you were the second one to talk to me and the first of my brothers to do it. And honestly, I'm glad you did"

"I'm glad too. Now, we need to prepare a picnic"

"Thank you Fabri!" I said hugging him.

"Your welcome Ella. So, did you have any ideas?"

"Yeah. I was thinking that maybe we could use the lake house and have the picnic in the garden at sunset, then we would go out to watch a movie and finally I was planning on deressing with something lilac since it's her favourite colour. I would also gift her a box that had something different for each sense. "

"Aww! That woul be so cute! I like your idea but how would you go to the lake house and how did you know that we had one?"

"I fucked up, didn't I?"

"Language"

"Alright, my bad. No need to become Capsicle"

"Who is that?" What did he sayyyy

"Y-you've never seen the Avengers?"

"... no"

"You're in for a treat! But that's a conversation for another moment. Anyways, I doubt it's important for you to know but I'll tell you anyways." I motioned him to come forward so I could whisper in his ear, and I said "auntie Cat might of mentioned it on accident when I asked her for ideas".
It was an obvious lie and I'm a very good liar so of course he would buy it.

"Oh. Well that explains it!" Told you

We spent the next few hours preparing my escape and we finished just in time for dinner. After eating, I phoned Fiona to let her know where she'll have to be

"Hi Ma chérie!" (My darling)

"Hi Wise girl! Some day you're gonna have to tell me what that means. Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes! Will you be able to make some time to come here?"

"I'd do anything for you, and don't worry, I already organized everything with Massimo"

"Good"

"But I have a request"

"Go on..."

"I need you to meet me at the adress I'll send you and wear something lilac"

"Ok. At what time should I be there?"

"Maybe 3 or 4 p.m."

"Alright, I'll see you there. Bye!"

"Bye!" And with that we hang up. She really made me happy.

I was hoping with all might for everything to go fine.

____________________________________
859 words