CHAPTER 10

ANTONELLA P.O.V.

It was finally Fiona's birthday, that meant that I was goning to sneak out with Massimo's help. It was a one hour trip to the beach house. But we had lunch with a work partner earlier and they, surprisingly, asked nicely so I said yes. The bad part about it was that I had to dress elegantely and it's not exactly my fort.

Anyways, I was wearing a red suit with a black top and I made a bun with my hair putting two of my throwing knifes in it. All of my brothers were wearing black suits with a red tie, which meant we were matching.

 All of my brothers were wearing black suits with a red tie, which meant we were matching

We arrived to 'Il Mattachione' a famous restaurant and it was beautiful

We arrived to 'Il Mattachione' a famous restaurant and it was beautiful. When we arrived there, I saw who we were meeting with and to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Bea" he whispered as soon as he saw me

"Scott?" I asked

"Hey..." he started but I interrumpted him

"Don't 'Hey' me you son of a bitch! Are you out of your goddam mind?!" At this point I was walking towards him while my brothers were behind me, scared of what could happen to me.

"I'm sorry"

"You liar! Do you know how hurt I was when you left me?" Now I was standing in front of him "if you think I wasn't hurt let me tell, you are sooo wrong. You left without saying goodbye, the only friend I had left me alone"

"Let me explain..." I slapped him and said

"Te juro por Dios que si volves a hacerme eso no vas a ver un mañana! Ahora dame un abrazo. Te extrañe mucho." He hugged and Emiliano cleared his throat
(I swear to God that if you do that to me again you won't see a tomorrow. Now give me a hug! I missed you a lot)

"What the hell just happened?" He asked

"You just saw a friends reunion after almost seven years" Scott said

"But he is..." Fabrizio started, I think he was a little afraid because Scott is the Capo (boss) of the Spanish Mafia

"I know who he is" I started and he looked at me confused

"You know who I am?" He asked and I nodded "And you don't care?"

"Honestly, a little. I saw you at the gathering but you didn't recognize me so I thought you forgot abut me. Apparently I was wrong, besides you woudn't believe who was there.." I started rambling and I was going to continue if it wasn't for Scott

"You were there?" "Yes" "Then why didn't I see you?" "Don't know. Now let's eat, I'm hungry"

After the interaction we had a peaceful lunch but I had to go back home to change for Fiona's birthday. I looked at Massimo and mouthed 'I have to go' and he made an  excuse for me but I wasn't paying attention.

I went home, took a shower, brushed me teeth and finally changed to lilac pants and a withe top.

I quickly drove there and organized a few things until Fiona arrived. We were wearing almost the same thing.

"Bon anniversaire Wise Girl" I said (Happy birthday)

"Merci Ma chérie" she said and kissed me (thank you my darling)

We talked for a while until I heard the snap of a stick and asked

"Did you hear that?"

"...No, what was it?"

"It must've been my mind then, don't worry. I have a last surprise for you"

"Really? What is it?"

"Je te trouve très jolie, et ton sourire m’attire comme pourrait m’attirer une fleur" (I find you beautiful, and your smile attracts me like a flower would)[a/n: I don't know feench so if the translation is wrong, let me know]

Fiona started tearing up and was about to say something but suddenly, a shotgun was heard.

I looked around to find the origin of the sound but who I found made my blood boil. It was one of Federico's men. As I was about to go and kill the motherfucker, I heard Fiona coughing and looked over at her.

No no no no, this coudn'be happening. He hurt her. I can't lose her, I don't want to lose her. As I was trying to stop the bleeding, I could feel my world falling apart.

"We both know I'm not gonna make it" she weakly said

"Don't talk like that. Please.." I said crying

She reached to grab my face and said "I'm proud of you learning french. You made my life better. I love you, never forget that". With that, she closed her eyes.

"No! Come on! Open your eyes baby, I love you too! Come back" I whispered the last part.

I lost her. I felt like I was drowning

"I'll avenge you Fiona" I said looking at her dead body

Federico Rossi, you better prepare yourself because I'll give you hell and more. You will suffer and I'm going to enjoy your screams for mercy

____________________________________
835 words