Knight x chubby servant reader

It was another day in the castle and the same things you do everyday as servant, you are carrying a large basket of whi5e sheets and having a hard time seeing. You knew you were coming close to steps that were leading to lower level of the castle.

???? "Hey there y/n you need some help" soon you hear a voice you know so well and you knew it was knight Aaron. He soon took the basket out of your hands and soon gave you his usual smirk.

Y/n " thank you Aaron you know you didn't have to do at"

Aaron " oh yes I had to because you are a dear friend of mines and I can't leave you alone like at"

Y/n " this is why you are my favorite knight my dear Aaron" you and Aaron soon started walking down the steps together and you soon reached the laundry room. Your began to start cleaning the sheets with Aaron's keeping you company while you are doing some work.

Aaron " so are you coming to the big festival in honor of the prince tonight I heard he dismisses all the servants allow them to attend"

Y/n " oh yes I'm going what about you are you going with some lucky lady like last time or no"

Aaron " well I was hoping to go with you my sweet y/n if you are not going with anyone"

Y/n " no I'm not going with anyone special"

Aaron " well then it a date my dear I will be seeing you at the festival and we can have a few dances together and enjoy some good food"

Y/n " then it a date my handsome knight"

Aaron " well until tonight my lady" Aaron's kiss your hand and soon walked away with a smile on his face, and he was soon gone but you couldn't waist until tonight and enjoy the festival with your dear knight Aaron.