Male embers x chubby ghost reader

You are flying around in the ghost zone with Danny phantom the boys who coalfield switch from being human to ghost. Most ghost in the ghost zone hated the phantom boy and wished he will just stop them all from leaving the zone, but you thought Danny was cool and he become a friend of your and so did he human friends.

Danny " so what the deal between you and the ghost rockstar Embero"

Y/n " well he is my friend and he not the bad when he not trying to take over the world, and brainwash everyone"

Danny " sure but you know he keep on escaping the ghost zone and causing trouble for me and my friends"

Y/n " I know Danny I have tried everything know to ghost and man to keep him here but no, he ends up tricking me and leave the zone and later coming back her defected and upset"

Danny " so you two leave together right "

Y/n " yeah even if this the ghost zone you can't avoid ghostly taxes, and hey taking things from the human world and selling it here get you money and helps you buy fro things like food, clothing, and other things"

Danny " wow but I have a feel embero might have deeper feeling for you"

Y/n " why a do you mean"

Danny " sorry I promise I him I won't tell but ask him if you can listen to his newest song, well I have to go I have school in ten minutes"

Y/n " okays tell sam and trucker I say hey"

Danny " will do" Danny soon left using a portal and now you were flying home where you knew embero was practicing his new song.

Y/n " hey E are you here"

Embero " in here dudette" you soon walked into embero make shift record studio and see ember foaling the sky holding, with his guitar.

Y/n " hey I was wondering when I could hear the song you have been working on lately"

Embero " oh yeah at song you see it not done yet I'm going to play it for you when it fully ready"

Y/n " aww really E"

Embero " sorry y/n but I have to keep my special song a secret"

Y/n " fine" you soon sit on couch and watched Embero play his guitar you do have feelings for you best friend and agate hearing what Danny said, you started wonder what type of feeling did Embero have for you more then a friendship.

Embero " hey y/n do you think there could ever be more to a friendship between two people"

Y/n " well yes it matter on how these people really feel about each other and there could be something special between them"

Embero " thanks love"

Y/n " well I have to get going it have some kids to scary at some old haunted house, because hey if we are to keep this house we have to make sure to have enough money to pay taxes"

Embero " sure lovely see you later tonight" you soon kissed embero on his right check making him smirk he knew this was not a new thing between the two of you, it was something you usual did when you were leaving for work and when he left to go to the human world.

Embero " my ghost gal of love" embero staretd smirking and soon playing the song he made for you that was telling his true romantic feelings towards you, and you have changed his life for the better in the ghost zone.