𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂

☾✰

☾✰

I explicitly remember Felix saying he wouldn't be able to sleep last night. Now either he was a full blown liar, or he just looks good naturally any day, no matter how much sleep he gets.

I'd like to believe it was the latter, but it just goes to show how God having favorites was actually a thing.

Now my eyes were torn open with Felix sleeping right next to me, his arm locking me against his body.
What I had concluded from this was that Lee Felix was a total snuggler.

As much as I wanted to rip his arm off, the boy looked so ethereal in his slumber, it'd be a shame to wake him up after all I put him through last night. I turn to the side and decide to inspect the details on his face. Of course I felt guilty, our faces were literally inches apart, but at the same time I wanted to stare at him.

Felix. Out of all people, why did you befriend me? You have your whole gang, you have the entire school, you could have anyone you want, yet here you are trying to console a freak like me. Why go through such lengths?

I hadn't taken into account how long I had been absorbed into my thoughts before Felix's eyes slowly unraveled themselves, and the first thing he saw was me.

Gasping, I hid myself underneath the covers only for Felix to pull them back down. "Why are you hiding?" he asks mindlessly, the rasp in his voice apparent. It was my first time hearing his morning voice and I'd be lying if I said it bore no effect.

"You're right, what a blessing it is to wake up to me." I say, trying to rid his arm off of me.

"Glad you're the first face I get to see first thing in the morning. Now my day will go great," he responds, not releasing himself and my efforts go to vain.

"Get your arm off me."

"Merry Christmas fools!" Jisung swings the door open and shrieks once he sees the sight of us.

We instantly get up, but Jisung beats us to our explanation. "What the fuck were you guys doing last night?! I know Christmas is supposed to have miracles, but couldn't you guys have done it somewhere else?" He blabbers in one breath.

Felix looked just as flustered as I did. "It's not what it looks like—"

"Oh I'm sure. Why are you two sharing a—"

The misunderstanding was pitiful, and Jisung's loud voice was probably heard by everyone already. "Jisung," I start. "We were just watching a movie last night, and happened to fall asleep."

He raises a brow skeptically, how dramatic. "Oh, is that so?"

"Yes. It's definitely not what you think it was," I said solemnly. This wasn't really the best way to start off the morning.

The squirrel like boy stared at me with his widened eyes, blinking profusely. "Well if you say so, but you two should hurry down or we'll open gifts without you." he says and leaves.