t h r e e

Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

you were standing outside the gates of the school. the students were there too, waiting to see either you do go home or stay to study like them. jungkook sees you and felt happy that you didn't ditch him. he walks towards your direction but gets tripped by a student.

people laughed when they saw dirt on his face. you turned head and saw jungkook on the ground. you walked towards his direction, making everyone stop laughing. you gave him your hand and he takes it immediately. you wiped the dirty off his face, purposely throwing it to the person who tripped him. you knew he was going to panic due to the attention you two were getting.

"my bad. didn't see you senior" you said before walking out from the school with jungkook following right behind you. he looks down, feeling embarrassed that a junior has to stand up for him, a senior. "since you're from here, you should know each places aren't crowded. i haven't really explored" you stopped walking and let go of his hand.

"y-yeah. i know a place where no one goes so it will be just the two of us" he said, taking the lead now. he felt kinda relax with you by your side. you're very mature for a sixteen year old. better than those seniors.

after a couple of minutes, you two arrived at the place. it was hidden park. he walks towards the swings and starts swinging himself. you took the swing next to him and looked up at the sky. "so do they normally bully you like that?"you asked and he nodded. "and no one does nothing about it?" he nods again. you sighed and shake your head. "of course the school won't. and im assuming your parents don't know either" you said and he nods.

"they're always busy with their work and barely spend time with me. they don't ask how im doing nor do they call me when they're away. i feel like im a disappointment to them. everyone calls me useless, ugly and other words. even the girl i loved called me-"

"you're not useless, ugly or any of the other words they told you. you're very handsome and useful. to be honest, you showed me this place that i never thought would be here. and for that girl, she's trash if she's cares about appearances. it surprises me that you're even able to date your classmates. back in my school, we would normally try to date people from different schools because we know how are classmates act"

"well the girl i loved is sweet and cute towards others except me. she has an adorable smile" he said, thinking of her. "well just because she looks cute, doesn't mean anything. she's nice to others and not you? she sees you lower"

"i know...and when i confessed she embarrassed me and everyone laughed" he confessed. "what's her name?" you asked. "it's ina, choi ina" he said looking down. you rolled your eyes, remembering who she was. "i wish whoever she ends up with can handle her behavior" you commented.

"so tell me about yourself since i went first" jungkook said.

"im from (your country) and was given a scholarship here for a medical program. i came here alone. the program has provided me a dorm and will pay for it. ill just have to study and work for food and other things" you said.