n i n e t e e n

Chapter Nineteen:

Chapter Nineteen:

jungkook woke up quite early so he decided to make breakfast for the two of them. he was so used of being a househusband, he started cleaning your apartment. the front door opened and walked in yeonjun with the handsome guy at the party. they both had their eyes widened seeing him wearing his pajamas. "h-hyung, what are you doing here?" yeonjun asked.

"i-i" his eyes landed on the tall handsome guy who was wearing a suit. you yawned as you walked out of your bedroom with your hair messy and your shoulder showing a bit. you rubbed your eyes and then saw yeonjun, jungkook and taehyung in front of you. jungkook goes behind you and wraps his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder. "how many times do i have to remind you to call me when you're coming over? what if i was naked or something?" you asked. "you got nothing to hide to be honest" yeonjun said making you throw a pillow at the laughing boy.

"good morning, (y/n)" taehyung smiles at you. "good morning taehyung. what brings you here with your cousin?" you asked. "i tried to tell everyone that you did not sleep with mr.jeon...but are you sure you're telling the truth?" taehyung asked looking at jungkook. you shook your head. "he's only a friend and he stayed over since he wants to divorce his wife" you explained, making taehyung's eyes widened. "y-you wanna divorce her? haven't you two been married for three years?" he asked.

jungkook nodded and then said, "we have but it was arranged. i don't love her. she's an evil person. i cant deal with her anymore", making taehyung nod. "i made breakfast" jungkook said. "ooo! i always wanted to taste hyung's cooking" yeonjun heads towards the kitchen. taehyung follows right behind, leaving you and jungkook in the living room. you tried to remove his hands to go with the others yet he hugged you tightly.

"jungkook? you okay?" you asked him. "im fine. i just feel safe like this. do you mind if i do this for a while?" he asked you. you took a deep sighed and nodded. he smiles and takes a deep breath. you smelt so good to him. jungkook was nervous that taehyung guy would win you over. he was everything jungkook wanted to be. it would be obvious that you would pick the handsome and success guy over him.

"let's go before they think something weird" you said removing his hand only to grab it and drag him into the kitchen. taehyung notices the two of you holding hands so he decided to ask a question. "are you two dating?" and yeonjun spat out his orange juice at jungkook's face. your and taehyung's eyes widened seeing the man covered with juice. "jungkook, you alright?" you asked him as you grabbed a small towel and clean his face. "i-im fine" he said. "im so sorry. i didn't mean to do that, hyung. i promise!" yeonjun apologizes.

jungkook shook his head, saying that he was fine and he's gonna shower quickly. as he showering, you answered taehyung's question. "we're only friends. im just helping him out" you said. "i know he was your friend before but what if he-" yeonjun then cuts off his cousin. "he said the reason why he stopped talking to us was because of his toxic wife which he's divorcing. she threatened to hurt (y/n) so he avoid us in order to protect her" yeonjun said.

then it hit taehyung. just to make sure, he leans towards yeonjun and whispers something as you were walking to the living room to see if kibou ate. "does he have feelings towards (y/n)?" he asked and yeonjun started thinking. he remembers his hyung did back in high school but he wasn't sure now. "im not sure to be honest. he did before yet they have been separated from three years. it would be shocking if he still does" yeonjun answers.

"(y/n), c-can you help me blow dry my hair?" jungkook asked and you nodded, heading into your room. "she cares a lot for him, doesn't she?" taehyung said. yeonjun smiles and nodded. "(y/n) cares for all of her closest friends" he replies. "when do you plan on confessing to her? i know you asked because you were scared that he did" yeonjun said. "i-i don't know. i want to yet im scared that she might reject me" taehyung answered. yeonjun was then telling his cousin to have hope and go for it.

meanwhile in your bedroom, you were blow drying jungkook's hair. he smiles brightly as your fingers ran through his hair. "i want a job. i want to work and gain money. if i don't, i won't be able to divorce zoey. can you please help me look for a job?" he asked you. "sure. we can go today since my classes are in the afternoon" you replied. your (e/c) eyes made eye contact with his brown eyes. jungkook's heart skipped a beat. you looked beautiful even though you just woke up. you looked beautiful no matter what time it was. jungkook wanted to kiss you yet he knew that you probably wouldn't like it.

you looked away and stared at the window. "let me just change and we can go looking for a job" you walked over to your closet. jungkook sighs, knowing he missed his opportunity of telling you how he feels. he stands up and walks out of the room. he walks inside the kitchen to see yeonjun and taehyung laughing. "where's (y/n)?" yeonjun asked. "h-her room" he answered. the older man looks at jungkook, examining him.

jungkook looks away, feeling uncomfortable. "do you have feelings for her?" taehyung suddenly asked. jungkook's cheeks turned red by his question. "i-i" he couldn't say anything since you walked in. "you're going out?" yeonjun asked and you nodded. "yeah. jungkook wants to get job so we're gonna look for a job" you answers. "oh, what type of job are you looking for?" taehyung asked. "i-i don't know. i just want money to be able to divorce zoey" jungkook answered.

"well my friend owns a cafe and he needs a barista. i can ask him if you want" taehyung said. "r-really?" he asked and taehyung nodded. "thank you" the shy man bowed. "n-no need to bow at me! im glad i can just help" taehyung said. "you know what, jungkook hyung i'll ask my cousin who's a lawyer to help you with your divorce. ill try to convince her to lower the price since you're gonna start working" yeonjun said making him smile. a small smile appeared on your face seeing jungkook happy.

the man turns to look at you. his heart started beating fast when he saw your smile. "im glad that you won't have to deal with zoey anymore. im proud of you, jungkook" you smiled at him. a huge smile appeared on his face. those words were the words you said to him three years ago that made him feel so happy.

 those words were the words you said to him three years ago that made him feel so happy

"thank you so much"