e i g h t

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

you have been very busy lately. you're tutoring jungkook and yeonjun, working, studying and work for the program. you barely have time to relax. lucky it was the weekend and you're free from everything. you were laying down on your bed, sleeping peacefully. no one was going to ruin your day or at least that's what you thought.

jungkook was changing his clothing and planned to go visit you. there will be days where he will stay over at your place so he can get the proper sleep he needs. he can only go to sleep if he's in your arms. he tried doing it with zoey yet he panicked and headed towards his room.

the boy went downstairs to see zoey angry. "who's (y/n)?" she asked. jungkook then notices that she has his phone. "are you cheating on me?" she asked yet he shook his head. "of course not-" yet zoey interrupt him. "do you know how much i love you? what do you think our parents will feel if they find out?" she asked.

"but im not cheating on you. she's just a friend" he answered. "stop talking to her then. im your wife and you only need me in your life. here ill help you" she said as she opens his phone and deletes as well as block your number. tears started rolling down his cheeks. "p-please...don't do this...i-i need her..." jungkook drops onto the ground, begging zoey to not ruin his relationship with you.

"don't cry, baby. im here. im the only one who can care for you" she hugs him as he cries his heart out.

you woke up by a loud knock on your door. you sighed and forced yourself up. you headed towards the door, thinking it was jungkook yet to your surprise it was yeonjun with a bag. "why are you here?" you asked and he just smiled. "can't i just come and visit a friend?" he asked yet you shook your head. "you need something. what is it?" you asked.

he sighs and says, "it's my aunt. she keeps on bragging that her son is dating a very smart and beautiful girl. then my mom some how brought you up and my aunt wants to meet you" yeonjun said. you nodded. "ill do it only because i love your mom and her cooking. when is it?" you said. "today...like in a few hours. we're having a party since it's my uncle's birthday" yeonjun explains.

"come inside and let's eat. im hungry and if i don't eat, ill become a totally different person" you opened the door widely for him. he walks inside, removes his shoes and places the food on the table. "has jungkook hyung come to visit you?" he asked as he opens the food. you took a seat and shook your head. "nope" you answered. "do you have any feelings towards him, (y/n)?" he asked.

he watched as you took a bite of the food he bought. you looked back at him. "if you're asking if i like him then no. i don't. why should i? we're only friends" you said. "i hope so..." you added on but in your language. "doesn't your heart race fast when you're near him? don't you feel nervous-"

"yeonjun, i feel all of those when im around people so no. i don't have feelings for jungkook" you answered. he watches you stand up and head towards the kitchen. he watches you grabbed two pill containers and taking a pill from each of them. he stands up and walks towards you to see what type of medication you're on. "depression and anxiety pills..." you immediately grabbed your pills and put them away.