PART ONE !

Jake walked into school with jay, feeling fresh as new as he had saw his little victim. " Johnny " he thought, heading over to him he had saw tomjung with johnny . Not caring he shoved his friend out the way, pushing johnny into the lockers. While johnny's back was in pain due to the locks on the locker, jake didn't care. " wheres my homework johnny?, you said you'd get it done by tonight, didn't you?" he said while grabbing johnny's collar. As for jay, jay and tomjung had a drug problem, jay had his hands between the other one's head. keeping him locked in his arms as he had spoke " so?, where is it?" he asked while tomjung had stuttered as he was scared. " i-i didn't get to get it..i was helping johnny with his work-" before he can even finish. Jay pushed him into the locker, leaving while he looked over at Jake. Jake had his eyes locked with johnny's as he had asked repeatedly, then looking over at jay as he let go of johnny's collar. " you're lucky johnny"
Jake said as he left Johnny with his shirt all messed up, ( JOHNNY'S POV ) " u did finish his work though, i don't know why i didn't give it to him?" i said to tomjung, my friend meanwhile looked over at me while he had a disgusted look on his face, " did you actually enjoy looking into his eyes?? weirdo" he said as i had shot my face up. Hitting his shoulder as i stomped my feet, " no!, he was so scary? you think i'd like that?" i said as he shrugged. I rolled my eyes as we both walked to our class , ( END OF JOHNNY'S POV : JAY'S POV ) " what's with you and bullying that kid?" I asked while tapping my pen, sitting next to jake." " i don't know, he looks cute when he's afraid and when he's scared of me, what's with you and asking for drugs with his friend?" jake has asked me as i just looked away and stood silent. ( JAKE'S POV ) " Johnny?, my work?" i say while i pin johnny's shoulder to the lockers again. he looked up at me with fear as i adored his soft eyes,
slapping myself out of it, i looked at johnny again with a deep glare. " y-you have to let me go so i can get it.." he replied as i chuckles. i let him go as he takes out the papers in his bag, i take it while i lean down to whisper in his ear. " thank you sweetie " i say as i fold it in half, walking to jay. ( JOHNNY'S POV ) I stood there in shock as i heard his words, feeling a tint of pink blush coming up i realized it. did i like it? , did i like the petname? i thought to myself. then being disturbed by tomjung by him shaking my shoulder. i looked at him with an annoyed look, " yes?" i asked as he just pointed to jay and jay. " Bruh ? he just pinned you to the lockers and now everybody is looking at you?" he said as he smacked me. I rolled my eyes again as i shrug " he does it everytim-" before i can even finish. Tomjung whispers angrily " everybody saw how he had a smirk when he whispered in your ear, you even looked like you liked it." Tomjung said to me as i widen my eyes. it's true, i liked it..