PART TWO

( still in johnny's POV ) " is it true ? did i actually like it?" i thought to myself . i shook it off as i looked infront of me and saw jake and jay together , seeing jake's eyes looking into mine again. i turned away, immediately going to tom as i nudged him. " school is over, let's go" ( OUT OF JOHNNY'S POV) They both had went to their own house, separating as johnny laid down in his bed, rethinking about what had happened at school, he was rolling around in his bed . Then he heard a knock on his door, opening it he saw his brother , jamie. " yes? " johnny asked with a concerned tone. " i was going to ask if you wanted to hangout with me my friends?" He said as johnny smiled , " hm , of course ! give me some time" Johnny closed the door as he was thinking the only friends that was goin to be there was Nyx jennie and taehyung, but he decided to drag tom along . he called his best friend, explaining each detail as he had just gotten happy with the reply. ( 15M Later) Johnny had a pair of light blue jeans with a white shirt and a blue vest, with his blonde hair he ruffled it as it looked nice. grabbing his phone he walked out, seeing his brother he smiled as they went to go pick up his ( johnny's friends). They all then went to jamie's house as turns to do surprise , it ended up being jake's house. Ever since that moment, johnny would always rethink of that scene that happened in school while looking at jake. He had just nodded and just entered inside, ( johnny's pov ) " why didn't jamie tell me he was friends with my bully? , i'm so confused ?" i say while i was in the kitchen, drinking some water as the boys were playing games . " hi sweetie" i look up and then see jake, rushing to the sink to spit the water out i just look at him " don't call me that." ( END OF JOHNNY'S POV ) , as johnny said that, jake saw that the boys weren't looking. He snuck up and had backhugged johnny, resting his chin on his shoulder as he whispered in his ear again . " why not? i thought you liked it when we were in the halls?" he said as johnny had red tint on his face again . then feeling the elder pull away and acting like nothing happened as Jay walked in, " yall good ? sam and tom were asking where y'all were?" he said while they both nodded . Jay then nodded back as he headed back with the boys that's were playing together , along with their siblings too . Johnny looked over at jake and slapped his chest, " dude why would you hug me like that? my brother is right there?" he said as jake covered his mouth, speaking in a cold tone. " Do you think i care?, no i don't so do me a favor and don't ever mention this to anybody, understand?" he said while leaving the boy in the kitchen. johnny widen his eyes again as he felt a little shy, already drinking another glass of water as he had existed to go sit with the rest of the boys.